Tali Dillinga mix...

Mos def bro. Still haven't snagged a copy of this mug yet. I first saw it at Amoeba (record store i hit up) but i didn't want to buy it unless i heard it first. Then i heard it and and went back to the shop and of course they ran out! Mother Suckers!
Blaze Blaze Blaze... :lighter:

Best remix of all the remixes of that song in the instrumental remix. No tali voice and well that is so good.

Tali kills d'n'b. Stupid videoclip asswell. It looks like an ordinary hip-hop video with bling bling and bitches (tali)

Haven't really picked up on the Full Cycle sound of late they seem to be concentrating on pushing Tali for huge success, but the Dillinja remix of blazin is heavy & it always gets a rinse when I play a cd. Still wanna see some more shit from the man Krust!!!

Oh you soooooooooooo have to get it..... I also heard the Shy Fx Version of it....all I got to say is WHAT?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?! Nice.... Yea but when u do hear it you're going to fall in love with it like I did trust me .... This track is on fire! :lighter:

Moggles said:
Best remix of all the remixes of that song in the instrumental remix. No tali voice and well that is so good.

Tali kills d'n'b. Stupid videoclip asswell. It looks like an ordinary hip-hop video with bling bling and bitches (tali)

gotta take issue with this. I am not the biggest fan of her MCing on some records I have heard, but seen her absolutely rip it live with redOne at a rooftop party and she is great when she gets in the crowd's face.

illv said:
I agree, This track is pretty sickly! I had the choice of buying the 2 vinyls part of this EP, but I only took the dillinja one.

Ever-sick I said.

I got both... I also got the tali Cd witch kicks ass. She is one of the few Mcs that sound good.

:tank:

illv said:
hey dj fatal, do you always have to comment something negative? like how old are you?

:upyours:
:uberlaugh :lol: :rofl: :teeth:

I think Tali sounds good on Blazin'. Not really heard her much live to comment on her.

Jay Walker dropped this one at breakneck & it done serious damage, I've always said that Dillinja tunes & remixes aren't my style but the few that enter my record box are quality & this is one of them. along with Cyberton album, South Manz, & Crunch!

Back
Top Bottom