**TALENT OF THE MONTH UPDATE**

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
September competition is now closed.

Results will be released on the 30th. Big up to all those that entered.

Octobers competition begins on the 1st and will run untill the 25th. So any new tunes you do from now untill the 1st... hold them back untill then.

Winning tracks will also be played live on Force FM 106.5. Over the next two weeks.

So tune in to: 106.5 fm or www.forcefm.net Mondays 9-10.30pm

yo easy peeps.... Results are done.... just talking to Jay Walker about whether he can get the podcast done in time.... if he can i will release the results on the podcast..... if not the results will be up 2nite.... with out any audio.... the audio will then be released on the podcast for people to listen to the winning tracks...... got some really good entrys in this month....

keep them coming.... please help improve the competition by pointing out to new people that we run a competition.... the only way i can keep it going is if i have alot of people entering.... this will create more competition amongst the people entering and also will give you guys inspiration to make better tunes..... so if you see any new guys posting tracks please point it out to them and get them to enter their stuff into the competition.....

anyway big up to all that entered....

yo easy peeps.... Results are done.... just talking to Jay Walker about whether he can get the podcast done in time.... if he can i will release the results on the podcast..... if not the results will be up 2nite.... with out any audio.... the audio will then be released on the podcast for people to listen to the winning tracks...... got some really good entrys in this month....

keep them coming.... please help improve the competition by pointing out to new people that we run a competition.... the only way i can keep it going is if i have alot of people entering.... this will create more competition amongst the people entering and also will give you guys inspiration to make better tunes..... so if you see any new guys posting tracks please point it out to them and get them to enter their stuff into the competition.....

anyway big up to all that entered....

cool!
who actually entered then??

cool!
who actually entered then??

aww man.... cant remember as of yet..... off the top of my head...

freestyle
you
alexi
thin king
dumbsteppers
daz hunt

and a few others... cant remember the rest.... basicly... some good entries..... but just not enough.... theres alot of people posting tracks but not many entering the comp....

How could you forget me??? I thought we were friends!!! So all the fresh meat i sent you meant nothing? wah wah wah wah...

:lol::lol:

How could you forget me??? I thought we were friends!!! So all the fresh meat i sent you meant nothing? wah wah wah wah...

:lol::lol:

ut it you!!! hahaha... i didnt forget.... my memory just chose not to expose that very piece of information..... for if i it had exposed that information i may have gone into meltdown......

i didnt..im working on so many tunes at the moment...no jump up though..well i wouldnt know what to call it..its all experimental...im tryin to sound different from the typical stuff thats being released today

aww man.... cant remember as of yet..... off the top of my head...

freestyle
you
alexi
thin king
dumbsteppers
daz hunt

and a few others... cant remember the rest.... basicly... some good entries..... but just not enough.... theres alot of people posting tracks but not many entering the comp....

i take it i won then? keeping your cards close to your chest, didn't wanna mention my name in case everyone was like 'oh shit safety made a tune, that's me fucked then'

i take it i won then? keeping your cards close to your chest, didn't wanna mention my name in case everyone was like 'oh shit safety made a tune, that's me fucked then'

u wish mate!:teeth:

yea innit!
weres the results????:rinsed:

chill man!!... they're done... just need to find out if Jay wants them on the podcast... if the podcast is gonna be done within the next few days.... then it will be best to release the results on there! if not then ill release them as a post.... its aaaallll good!! dont worry they will be up very soon either way!

and yeh i think the next podcast has a mix from dexcell...

Back
Top Bottom