TALENT OF THE MONTH COMP!!!

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
Easy peeps. Just let you know whats been happening.

This is still running. I just havent done one for the last month due to not enough entries....

Septembers is defo going to run..... so get your tracks in as soon as possible....

This can only work if people send their tracks in.... theres no use posting your tracks on the thread and then not entering them..... you have nothing to lose!! so any tracks you post..... enter them!!!

anyway! big up to everyone entering.....

Also.... any winning tracks i will forward to Bad Ace Inc... and Jay Walker.... as they do keep and eye out for winning tunes..... and lets not forget.... these guys run a record label now.... so you never know what might happen!!

entry deadline for September is the 25th.....

PLEASE READ THE RULES AND DETAILS OF HOW TO ENTER.... HERE!!

Last edited:
Yeah wa shoping to get a few tracks across to you Rock but my bastard PC has died on me (Death By Blue Screen) - hoping to get it sorted soon so will try and finish off a few bits and get something to you asap!!

Big Ups Rocksteady!

i got a few bits on the way...i just cant be bothered with em..but i will work on em and hopefully have em done before the 25th!....they arent jump up btw...just experimental stuff

i got a few bits on the way...i just cant be bothered with em..but i will work on em and hopefully have em done before the 25th!....they arent jump up btw...just experimental stuff

hahaha.... what because they arent jump-up they arent allowed??

mate id rather a million different bits then a million tracks of everyone trying to do jump up.....

its good your doing other stuff.... keep that up!!

Back
Top Bottom