Talent Of The Month ----- Anyone up for it again?

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
Easy peeps... some of you may rememeber i used to run the Talent Of The Month competition a little while back... well... 4 years a go.

Thikning i might whip it up and get it started again.....

If you interested post in this thread...

The reason why it stopped before was that there just wasnt enough entries to keep it going. Alongside this... i might just whip up the old dnbforum podcast again. Which again died out.

thoughts and comments welcome...

TOTM Rules etc --> http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php/48460-TALENT-OF-THE-MONTH-Information-lt-PLEASE-READ

good idea. very rarely venture into the production side of the forum, but I like the idea of showcasing unsigned forum members talents

hey i clicked your link to the rules and got this:
you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

whatagwan?

hey i clicked your link to the rules and got this:
you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

whatagwan?

fuyck knows why.. but here it is...

TALENT OF THE MONTH RULES AND ENTRY DETAILS <--- PLEASE READ
Just read the thread for talent of the month done by Affliction.

Doesnt seem to be running much anymore, so im thinking about getting it started up again.

If anyone is interested let me know.

This is how the people named every month may look like....

1) Overall winner for best track
2) Runner up
3) Most improved

-Best Jump-Up Track
-Best Neuro Track
-Best Dark/Tech Track
-Best Liquid Track
-Best Jungle Track

For each I will write a review for and give helping tips where needed.
Each month will have a seperate thread, which will be stickied for one month detailing the winner and will contain reviews, podcast link and .zip pack of the winning tracks and the reviews for you to keep in your records.

I will judge the overall winner by originality, production, mastering and structure.

All entries will have to be PM'd to me with details of which sub-genre the track belongs to, who exactly has produced it. I will also need a link to the uploaded file. Alternatively you are welcome to add me on MSN/AIM and send me your tracks via these means (details of these are in my signature). No myspace links will be accepted.

PLEASE LABEL YOUR TRACKS PROPERLY (If I have a winning track and its only labelled "track 1" then I will be forced to exclude that track from the competition)

Only one entry per person per sub-genre can be made (you can how ever submit a new track for each sub-genre if you feel you have produced a better track). All entries should be in by the 31st of the month and the winner will be announced in the dnbforum.com podcast which is released within the first week of each month.....

ie.... March's winners will be announced in April's podcast...etc...

COMPETITION RULES

1) All submisions must be entered by the end of the month and by PM only. (Sorry but I can not scan through thread posts looking for new tracks).

2) All submisions must be downloadable. (Please do not send myspace or any other artist profile links).

3) Only one track per sub-genre from each artist. (You must specify which of these sub-genres you are submiting the tracks to).

4) All submisions must be original. If you are found submiting work that is not your own you will be removed from the competition and will not be eligible for any further competitions of this type. (Remixs of released tracks etc. are allowed).

5) If you have written a track with someone else please make sure they are happy with you submiting it.

Good Luck to all who enter!!!

Back
Top Bottom