TALENT OF THE MONTH... ALL READ PLEASE!

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
Entry closing date is tomorrow....

so if you want to enter your tracks into this months competition.... you need to get them into me by the end of tomorrow...

Peace out peeps

read the rules mo fo!!! top of the new talent bit.... hahaha...

bro... you heard the audio advert for the 31st yet???
got fliers delivered today aswell..... do you want me to send some over to you??

I realised where the rules were as soon as i pressed send. haha! Yeah man, audio advert is quality!!! Got it up on bit our myspace's!

yeah mate, send some down! Would be good to do my bit. Shall i pm you my address? Also, ill be putting a d'n'b mix up today to download. Would be good if you can download it so we could maybe have a d'n'b set if another one happens?

I realised where the rules were as soon as i pressed send. haha! Yeah man, audio advert is quality!!! Got it up on bit our myspace's!

yeah mate, send some down! Would be good to do my bit. Shall i pm you my address? Also, ill be putting a d'n'b mix up today to download. Would be good if you can download it so we could maybe have a d'n'b set if another one happens?

yeh thats cool man... ill get them sent over to you as soon as possible...

Yeh get the mix over to me bro.... ive got Novembers line-up sorted already... not doing a December one.... but will have get you on Januarys....

Back
Top Bottom