Taking decks to Uni

Davido2005

Going to Brighton uni at the end of this year, and i was wondering what the deal is with taking my decks? Is there gonna be a problem with noise etc? ANyone else done this?

just don't be a dick about it, play out as loud as you want but make it clear to anyone you live with that if they are trying to sleep or something and its too loud, to ask you to turn it down.

u will be laffin mate, jus make sure ya room is big enough.....i took mine and ended up usin my tone arm as a pillow, my room was tiny....but that didnt bother me, there was no way i wasnt gonna take em.

I took mine man and its fine. Just don't play to loud and tell your neighbours to tell you if it gets to loud.

i got mine at up leeds an its fine, depends on what kinda people your livin with tho really as to whether theyre gonna be dicks about it or not

take them mate without a doubt, always good if you need a bit of down time and if you want a tear up, i take mine and have nowhere to do my work..allow work though!!

Alright cheers, anyone else here at brighton/ went to brighton/ going to brighton? Theres quite a bit going on down there i see was down there last weekend and theres plenty of nights on

Alright cheers, anyone else here at brighton/ went to brighton/ going to brighton? Theres quite a bit going on down there i see was down there last weekend and theres plenty of nights on

i mite be going to brighton uni this year its one of my conditionals either that or cheltnam. yeh i have seen some nice nights down there would be good to hav a person to rave wiv:D

Back
Top Bottom