Taking a grinder to amsterdam..

ONSLAUGHT88

VIP Junglist
Not too sure mate, I reckon the best thing to do would be to buy brand new one for a pound or two at a market and take that, probably save a few quid and they surely can't do anything if it's new, it's a herb grinder after all :D

richie_stix

gomby plz
VIP Junglist
Is it allowed in hand luggage!? Will save buying one when we out there. Im sure there is probably a law where u cant or some shit!
buy pre-rolled is the best advice apparently... as buying weed in one coffe place, the next one you go to wont be too happy about you sitting there and skinning up someone elses weed!

danwell

BAAAAAAAAAAAAABE WAIT
VIP Junglist
I bought a massive bag of bedouin tea back in my hand luggage. Liiks like weed and customs didn't bat an eyelid. I took it in hand luggage cos I thought fuck them opening my case and that

DeeGun

Notable Member
VIP Junglist
yeah, thats kinda awkward innit. I brought herbs from italy and they must look like weed on screens and ting but nothing.:D

ScottyEightSix

HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN
VIP Junglist
I not too bothered about pre rolled to be honest, u dont know if ur getting mugged off or not! Do they still not let u smoke j's with baccy?
No, Barnies had people wondering round checking for people putting baccy in joints. I ended up making a Tangerine Dream blunt and was fucked for the next 8 hours