Take Me With You.

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.
that mean you were probably standing where i normally do too.
best place to be :teeth:

its freaks like you that are the reason the track forum fannies even exsists

What's your problem you fucking waste of space. The girl wanted to know what a tune is called, what's wrong with that u prick. If you ain't got anything nice to say then zip it you mug. :mad:

Ah mate, you don't know what the fuck your on about...
Excuse us for showing interest in tunes! Maybe producers would prefere if we didn't mention there music over forums at all, that'll help there sales wont it? Prick! :mad:

Now go finish your crack...

So, what, you're saying that you want d&b to die from poor sales now do you?

I'm sure Mr. Zinc would be happy from no-one even knowing about his tune so no-one buys it, then he has succeeded hasn't he? :tosser:

Leave Boudi alone you mug, just coz you show no interest in d&b or the rave scene, if ya got nothin to say - don't say anything, wanker

Oh, and cheers Boudi for the info, big up (y)

not really. seeing as, the girls informing us of a track name that everyones been after for a while.

and not sitting there calling some tune clown step and slating producers.

you mug.

Fuck you, you little prick. This forum is for sharing information & as you can see, other that you, everyone on here's happy that I found out what it's called.
So what the fuck is your problem?!
Good first post mate, we're gunna love you on here.
You probably just signed up for the mixes though.
Wanker.

is this the tune he played in his mini mix last yr on radio 1?????

forgot to say nice one boudi as well. is this the tune friction has been mixing with the second of The Code (SKC Remix) ????

^^^^ Not sure really, it's the one with the female vocals "take me with youuuuuuuu" sorry I;m being a bit vague, long day. Cheers btw everyone else :)

just heard a set of frictions and he does drop it on the second drop of that tune. wicked tune tho man. finally zinc makes something good!!!

Back
Top Bottom