take it away - tweaked and finished. for all the liquid lovers!

listenin now... nice intro, i see what roadrunner is saying about the crackling. i really like the way the tune evolves mate very nice progression. nice musical effects. nice tune i think the mixdown needs a bit of work and try bringing out the kick and snare into the mix a bit more.
Good tune mate

---------- Post added at 22:29 ---------- Previous post was at 22:27 ----------

listening a bit more and i take back what i said bout the kick n snare, dont think it needs to come into the mix more. what i think it needs is more high pitched textures in the background. add some really bright pads in the background it will really fill out the tune.

For me it's the bass that's letting this down at the minute. By bass I mean the sound of, tone, texture, personality. The bassline itself is nice. I guess I'm just not a fan of too much low-passing on a lower/mid range bass/synth. I just find it seems to muffle/stifle/suffocate a tune.

The structure of the song is good, I like that ands the vocals fit well. Are those the ones recorded through the headphones? Gives them that telephone feel.
Like Freek said there's room for something in the higher mids as well.

I like the tune tho. Nice one.

Yeah man recorded it through the headphones. Glad people think it's alright though.
I do know what u mean about the bass.. I cud clean it right up and de muffle it so to speak. Gna give t a little edit sometime and chuck a 320 up!
Cheers mate :)

Back
Top Bottom