take it away- liquid dnb. looking for feedback to finish track

kick and snare sound overcompressed and lost in high frequencies. Try to fix that adding new layers... keep on it, the idea is very good

Thanks man. I thought they were maybe a bit too punchy and looud.. Never know these things until someone else points them out sometimes though

Don't bring the hat in straight away, or just turn it's levels down alot, the snare sounds a bit flat, and I think I hear a really really high piano note which is too quiet? Everything seems good though

i would introduce the vocals in the intro already. and i agree with whas said, the kick and snare really arent there already, they sound to dull. i would change the hats in the intro aswell.

nice ideas going on, very varied and stuff. keep at it!

Don't bring the hat in straight away, or just turn it's levels down alot, the snare sounds a bit flat, and I think I hear a really really high piano note which is too quiet? Everything seems good though
cheers man. yeh im never big on intros... most liquid tracks will have a 64 bar intro etc but i prefer a track ot just go into the bassline.
yeh the snare is a bit flat... i will take all this onboard thanks man!

---------- Post added at 10:04 ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 ----------

i would introduce the vocals in the intro already. and i agree with whas said, the kick and snare really arent there already, they sound to dull. i would change the hats in the intro aswell.

nice ideas going on, very varied and stuff. keep at it!

thanks for checking im gna see what I can do about the drums and hats!

this is alright man, melody is nice, i like the distorted bass that fades in.

beat is really letting this down tho man, snare is way too weak

Back
Top Bottom