Take Heed Of This Warnin, I Nearly Didnt And Nearly Died...no Shit.

lokki

JUNGLIST FROM DEYA
VIP Junglist
last week was the harshest week of my life and i feel a bit weird talkin about it here.
but i try to tell as many people as possible so they can check tings demselves.
o_O
to cut a loooooonnng story short i was diagnosed with cancer the other day.
it was cacer of ...somewhere you dont wanna know about...if you get me you get me if not themn ask someone.

any how, i caught it , just!
next day i had an operation and now i am fine, except i gotta have nuff scans n shit!

just heed the warnin cos if you dont catch it then its the end and once the cancer spreads your in the shit!

it was nearly the end for me and that was scary...even more so than the tune that shabba released recently! SCARY

heed the warnin or laugh it off its your choice.
:violin:

Mulla

Digital Future
VIP Junglist
Sorry to hear that bruv, thats harsh as fuck! Cancer is the one thing that truly scares the shit outta me!

Hmmm.... I guess this would make sense if it was in ENGLISH.
wtf? Have a bit of respect, Steve mate.

Last edited:

skope

promoti0nal.douchbag
VIP Junglist
1992 said:
Hmmm.... I guess this would make sense if it was in ENGLISH.
i really cant believe you just said that! rudeness of the highest order.

ez lokki, you have my utmost condolances. i owe you a drink or two. cant believe you were out on friday man, thanks a lot! get well soon matie

Last edited:
good you caught it early mate. sees you about alot even when you dj'd at mission in the packed subway :razz: a couple of weeks back.

take it easy for a while i cant believe you was out friday.

Take Care Mate :cool:

Indi

Tha Original ThreadKilla!
VIP Junglist
Lokki, I feel for you man. I found a lump in my balls 2 or 3 years ago, it wasn't cancer but I have never been so scared in my life. Glad to hear you got it sorted, like. I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Novantadue
VIP Junglist
Mulla said:
Sorry to hear that bruv, thats harsh as fuck! Cancer is the one thing that truly scares the shit outta me!

wtf? Have a bit of respect, Steve mate.

Nah mate, my point was like this. This guy was "trying" to be serious yet hes typing incorrectly on purpose as if hes some kind of un-educated street thug?!?. You can _never_ take someone seriously who talks or types like that.

For example if you went to a doctor for a check up and he said to you "Yo fool, you goz a clogged heart passage tube yo" would you actually take him up on a bi-pass surgery operation? HELL NO because this guy doesn't know what the hell hes talking about, he probably got this med school diploma out of a crackerjack box. This is an unlikely example but I think it explains what I mean.

This whole "acting ghetto" is a BIG....er... BIG pet peave of mine. I hope this whole "talking like a hoodlum" and "dressing like a hoodlum" fad ends soon. God how I wish I was in my mid 20s when it was the 80s. It was so much cooler in the 80s.

BTW: Those lumps are normaly caused by biking, jogging, and other sports activities, NOT Cancer. :D