take control - il dyanmix ft zanda g (evasion remix)

Nice, kinda Icicle-esque, love the sidestick/snare thingi, good use of space. The bass needs to do more or be more growley or something. The hats sound too linear on the intro, need some swing/syncopation and maybe delay/panning. Great start though.

thanks man :) i agree i need to make it a bit more growly, thats easily doable, ill put some more bass automation in there, and i always get lazy with the hats, nice one :)

This is cool as fuck, You've really pinned down a groove here. The sub feels a little uncontrolled and flabby this end and the kick and snare are not quite punching through enough but it's been finished for a couple of minutes and it's still running in my head which is the fucking art of it for me.

Try separating the vocal track into three channels. Pan on channel left and one right with the volumes down. On the panned channels you can now add a little reverb or low pass them to give them a higher presents in the mix. Also, pick out key words, place them underneath the main vocal and use delay and reverb. You can also add harmonics by pitching these key words up by 3, 5, or 7 cents. Whatever sounds best.
Hope this helps.

Yeah nice, what's been said really. Open the filter up a bit on the bass growls, reminds me of a phace or noisia sound but without any clarity. Should be good when it's finished.

gotta make it louder.

i spent a lot of time trying to learn how to do that.

ended up getting Slate FG X and using it on the master without compression, turning it to smooth and up 3 on low boost. using Fab Filter limiter on the drums with boost. then driving it on the master out quite a lot without one part getting distorted

fucking baller bass...

needs atmosphere

wow alot of feedback here,

totally agree with everyone about the vocals, thanks for the tips on that!

going to open up the growls through a bit more, give it some more variety,

its a bit bare also, atmosphere fx, thanks tho guys, good comments, i can wrap it up now :) helped alot

Back
Top Bottom