Tah Darrrr

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
1000 posts is not what life is about, cossh. life is about a little mouse and his voyage to a foregin continent in search of his parents, thats what life is about cossh.

DJ COSHH

VIP Junglist
I got the sense that you were trying to get to 1000 with the high density of posts from you in the past 10 minutes...

:cake:
Not entirely. I am at the PC due to doing a Btec course, I usually don't have this freedom at work. I replied to all comments in my mix post and then I noticed my post count so yes I did enter into waffle mode to achieve the goal, only bout 5 posts though. I just wanted that other skull :teeth:

Mr G

Old Cunt From 19 Longtime
VIP Junglist
1000 posts is not what life is about, cossh. life is about a little mouse and his voyage to a foregin continent in search of his parents, thats what life is about cossh.
You crack me up mate,funny as fuck...but still just random bollocks,i love it.

Treazon

Myriad Abstruse
VIP Junglist
A hint of 'Fievel Goes West'? In which case, yes, life is all about this amazing film which I have on DVD if anyone hasn't seen it yet, not to be missed...

:jacko:

DJ COSHH

VIP Junglist
A hint of 'Fievel Goes West'? In which case, yes, life is all about this amazing film which I have on DVD if anyone hasn't seen it yet, not to be missed...

:jacko:
I need to get this know. Although I don't have a DVD player ... perhaps I can play it on my turntables. Or I could use my mums

Gumby

VIP Junglist
aww, dont use the sad face... now i feel bad. i knew i shouldve put the little :teeth: man after that gif...

i just got a coshh overload when i signed in. youre just awfully trigger happy with the 'post reply' button.

congrats on the 1000, dont stop posting mate, youre a valued and popular member of the forums.

xoxo

DJ COSHH

VIP Junglist
aww, dont use the sad face... now i feel bad. i knew i shouldve put the little :teeth: man after that gif...

i just got a coshh overload when i signed in. youre just awfully trigger happy with the 'post reply' button.

congrats on the 1000, dont stop posting mate, youre a valued and popular member of the forums.

xoxo
I jst got my rope back off Mr G, I think I might have to use it know :( ... I figure it's only polite to reply to comments made, not matter how little wether it be just ... On the D/L. I appreciate everyone who comments so I reply to them to say thanks. Ohh and :teeth: