TACTIX TUNES

Tactix

www.myspace.com/tactixdnb
Got some new tunes, will upload 2 new ones in a few.
Please leave a comment, would like to know what you guys think about it. Thanks in advance! :)

TEH TUNES CLICK CLICK CLICK

Playsupport by:

COUNTERSTRIKE (SA)
THE PANACEA (DE)
GEIN (USA)
EYE D (NL)
HIDDEN (NL)
ARSENIC (USA)
KANO (UK)
MUMBLZ (USA)
SUBMERGED (USA)
FOX (NL)
THRASHER (NL)
COOH (BG)
USB (NL)
WAYZ (UK)
DECEPTION (UK)
FLAVOUR (NL)
JORIQUE (NL)
INFUZE (USA)
AXIS & TRANK (NL)

Imprint - the wait for the drop was tedious, but when I got there.. sick drop. Loving the SX Spectrum style samples :)
The break is very sexual too. Leading once again in to a very millitant hardware style drop which im feeling (And I really dont rate hardware!)

Digital Apocalypse - don't like your starting beat (I'm only a newbie producer but I know what I like! lol)
Not a big fan of preachy type vocals.. they generally bore the granny out of me.. feeling this b-line / reese.. dunno about them synths / stab thingies... tis a bit pony. loving the breakdown and cut up :)

Cold Light - very Hardware again.. straight in to this tune, no messing.. quite glad the break came when it did.. I was getting a little bored.. the build promises bigness... again.. a nice millitant drop... I'd like this if I was at The End in Holborn, off my knackers on something.. but as I said.. i ain't a hardware man..

Deathsilence VIP (Not keen on this title.. being far too picky now! lol) Drums again I'm liking.. dont like your building synths.. sound very cheap to me (But again, what do I know.. I'm shite) don't like screamy rock vocals, this contains them, I may paint my face black and bite a small kittens face.

Over all - very nice productions, best tune for me is Imprint... big up.. keep cracking on :)

You got a BIG sound Tactix, dark, dirty an irratic. Ive been following your tunes through Reapa for a while, You deserve to be snapped up by a major label with your level of production and sound suited to Ren. Hardware, Freak, Barcode blah blah blah :applause:

Back
Top Bottom