Tactician presents: Whatever you Want // Electro/Crack House, Dubstep & Drum & Bass

djmotiondnb

AKA Tactician
VIP Junglist
Something different, sent as a promo to a club im wanting to play for..

Let us know your thoughts, good or bad!

GIMME THE CAMERA – ZINC
AUTONOMY (LUCKY DATE REMIX) – ZEDD
BOUNCE – WOLFGANG GARTNER
THE BISCUIT – UPPERMOST
ROWENTAH (FAR TOO LOUD REMIX) – THE BOOMZERS
ROCK IT ROLL IT (DIRTYLOUD REMIX) – TIM HEALY VS CALVETRON
SOUNDBOY SHANK – ROCKSO
DAZED & CONFUSED (SKISMS BAROQUE OUT REMIX) – RACKNRUIN
YUP – FS
GRAND THEFT ECTASY – FEED ME
WHATEVER YOU WANT – TERRAVITA & HOT PINK DELOREAN
THE JUNGLE – SIGMA
>> SMASH TV – C&S
ABTN – BREAK & SILENT WITNESS
FIGHTING FIRE (LOADSTAR REMIX) – BREAKAGE
FOOTLOOSE – CULTURE SHOCK
QUARKS – DIRTYPHONICS
CLOUDBURN – FEED ME
TOUCH O KLASS – FS
BURNING UP (TORQUX TWIST REMIX) – PEO DE PITTE
>> SWAGGA – EXCISION & DATSIK
WE KILL EVERYTHING (LIQUID STRANGER REMIX) – SLUGGO, KIRKUS, LANK
HIGHER – TANTRUM DESIRE
>> BACK TO YOUR ROOTS (FRICTION & KTEE REMIX) – JONNY L
YOUR TIME WILL COME – BREAK & SURVIVAL
ILL BEHAVIOUR – DANNY BYRD
>> TURBULENCE – MOVING FUSION​

Re: Tactician presents: Whatever you Want // Electro/Crack House, Dubstep & Drum & Ba

Sick, on it!

Re: Tactician presents: Whatever you Want // Electro/Crack House, Dubstep & Drum & Ba

big mix! I'm not really that into the electro-ish stuff but the first section of the mix was still sounding pretty good. And as always the mixing is tight throughout

surely with a mix like that the club would never turn you down, the amount of people who can't mix at all but play in clubs is insane, so you should be fine

Last edited:

Nice change of pace Tactiks! Gonna give it a whirl tonight...

big mix! I'm not really that into the electro-ish stuff but the first section of the mix was still sounding pretty good. And as always the mixing is tight throughout

surely with a mix like that the club would never turn you down, the amount of people who can't mix at all but play in clubs is insane, so you should be fine

This is exactly the thing mate! Theres a couple guys there who are poooor! Guy I'm in talking with says I'm good for it, just gotta be patient!

Cheers for listening brother!

---------- Post added at 12:35 ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 ----------

Sick, on it!

Cheers Russ! Recorded a couple months back so theres a couple things I would change if i was doing it again.. didnt want it going to waste though!

Hope you enjoy mate!

---------- Post added at 12:36 ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 ----------

Nice change of pace Tactiks! Gonna give it a whirl tonight...

Thanks man!

eughh want to listen to this, but souncloud has decided not to work on the work crappy dell pcs.

finally got round to listening. Wicked mix..

Back
Top Bottom