Tactician presents: One for the Lovers (Valentines Special)

djmotiondnb

AKA Tactician
VIP Junglist
Easy all, heres my mix broadcasted to the world on krisisdnb on the 14.02.11... A valentines day special packed full of the best in loved up, soulful, feel good Drum & Bass!

Catch my show every Monday 8-9PM on www.krisisdnb.com

Tracklist as follows;

Song for Lovers (Lynx Remix) - Bachelors of Science
So Fine - Eveson
I Refuse - Netsky
Outerspace - M.I.S.T
The Trip - Logistics
It's on the Way - D Kay
Love's Theme - Chase & Status
Feelings (Nu:Tone Remix) - Shy Fx
Three's A Crowd - Artificial Intelligence
Open Page feat. Riya - Lenzman
Is Anybody Out There? - S.P.Y & Bcee
Forsaken - Alix Perez
How You Gonna Feel - Commix
Overwhelm (Seba Remix) - Blu Mar Ten
Melanie - Alix Perez
Even If - Calibre
Bittersweet Pt.2 feat. Riya - Lenzman
Like a Dream - S.P.Y
In Love - Jenna G
By Your Side - S.P.Y

Last edited:
Do you wana rip my mix titles anymore GAZ!!??

Cheeky fuck ass! :teeth:

Last edited:
wasnt even on a big label was it?!

why even is there copyright infringement if you've bought the tune, what would be the point of releasing something if you won't let people play it out...

its the lynx remix as well if that makes any difference

why even is there copyright infringement if you've bought the tune, what would be the point of releasing something if you won't let people play it out...

its the lynx remix as well if that makes any difference

Sony/Universal/biglabel are pretty against it. Small labels like myself and others are all for it. I enjoy seeing my releases in peoples mixes, its kinda the goal im looking for. Bigger labels like sony just dont really have a clue about the DnB world and prob see it as piracy as its passing music on.

Do you wana rip my mix titles anymore GAZ!!??

Cheeky fuck ass! :teeth:

oh fok! :teeth: why do i always end up having something similar to yours? must be the good old great minds think a like malark ;)

and yeah about the copyright thing.. total bullshit! why would i pay for a song as a DJ if i cant have it in a mix? do they not realise that us DJ's are probably the only ones actually buying it legit anyway!

I've messaged the bachelors and they're happy for me to use it and its the first they've heard of soundcloud blocking content.. so hopefully their word will suffice..

thanks to all that have downloaded so far!! :)

Back
Top Bottom