Tactician presents: LFO mix // 3 Deck Jungle, Drum & Bass, Hip-Hop

djmotiondnb

AKA Tactician
VIP Junglist
Here's a mix I played at the "LFO Peace Festival After Party" at Robbins' Well, Sat 16th June.
Big up to the ravers that came out to support we had a great turn out and an awesome crowd bouncing off the walls all night!
This mix is pretty much FUN, upbeat Jungley vibes, bit of Jump up, lots of vocals and some crowd pleasers! Let the mix do the rest of the talking :)
For more info on LFO and our upcoming events in Leamington Spa: https://www.facebook.com/lfoleamington

1. Pass the Kutchie (Benny Page Remix) – Mr Williamz and Benny Page
2. A Friend in Need (Panik and M-Rode Mix) – Top Cat
3. Police in Helicopter (Serial Killaz VIP Mix) – Rebel MC and Top Cat
4. Entertainer (Serial Killaz Remix) – Freestylers
5. Souped Up – Serum
6. Mash You Down (feat Cornell Campbell) – Serial Killaz
7. Top Rankin – Deekline
8. Spring Back – Villem
9. It’s the Way (Serum Remix) – Taktix
10. King Kong – Macky Gee
11. Get Ready (Serum & Northern Lights Remix) – Rebel MC feat Tenor Fly, Daddy Freddy, Nanci Correia
12. Run It (feat Trigga and Unkown) – Rowney & Propz
13. It’s a Jazz Thing (Utah Jazz Remix) – Roni Size & DJ Die
14. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang – High Contrast
15. Get Ur Freak On – Missy Elliott
16. I Got 5 On It – Luniz feat. Michael Marshall
17. Soul Patrol (Marky & S.P.Y Super Jungle Remix) – Total Science feat Conrad
18. Shake Ur Body – Shy FX & T-Power feat. Di
19. Rat Trap – Serum
20. Bad Boys (Serial Killaz Remix) – Serum & Northern Lights
21. Life – Dillinja
22. Rise – Majistrate
23. Special Dedication (Sigma Remix) – DJ Nut Nut
24. Original Nuttah – Shy FX feat UK Apache
25. Skumbag VIP – Drumsound & Bassline Smith
26. Police In Helicopter (Ray Keith 2004 Remix) – Rebel MC feat Top Cat
27. Let It Happen VIP – Break
28. Heads High VIP – Heretic
29. Breakfast – Break
30. No No No (You Don’t Love Me) – Wildlife Collective
31. Crying Out (Serial Killaz Remix) – Benny Page
32. Like A Dream – S.P.Y

Last edited:
smashed it mate. the way you handled the middle section with get ur freak on and i got 5 on it especially into soul patrol remix, fucking soooo nice. beatmatching and eq'ing ridic on point too, very well played

listened to this at home man, pretty slick!

24. Original Nuttah – Shy FX feat UK Apache liked when u bought this in!

party vibes!

all in all a solid mix to play for a night out... can imagine the place was bouncing!

woulda prefered some darker jungle in there, but for what it is this is good mate

always on one when I see youve uploaded a new mix, this is probably my second favourite one after your Glade fest mix. Tight mixing, bet Rise went off something mad

smashed it mate. the way you handled the middle section with get ur freak on and i got 5 on it especially into soul patrol remix, fucking soooo nice. beatmatching and eq'ing ridic on point too, very well played

party vibes!

all in all a solid mix to play for a night out... can imagine the place was bouncing!

woulda prefered some darker jungle in there, but for what it is this is good mate

always on one when I see youve uploaded a new mix, this is probably my second favourite one after your Glade fest mix. Tight mixing, bet Rise went off something mad

Cheers guys :D Yeah pretty much I just wanted the set to be all about the energy and the vibes.. This was for an after party we held for a festival which was during the day in town, so it was all about keeping the vibes alive and just having fun.. and everyone did it went down very well. There was also people there that wouldn't necessarily go to a bass night so plenty of vocals and a few classics sorted that out :) It was enjoyable..

Thanks to all that have checked it :D

party vibes!

Cheers guys :D Yeah pretty much I just wanted the set to be all about the energy and the vibes.. This was for an after party we held for a festival which was during the day in town, so it was all about keeping the vibes alive and just having fun.. and everyone did it went down very well. There was also people there that wouldn't necessarily go to a bass night so plenty of vocals and a few classics sorted that out :) It was enjoyable..

Thanks to all that have checked it :D

Back
Top Bottom