Tactician presents: LFO mix // 3 Deck Jungle, Drum & Bass, Hip-Hop

Duuude this set is heavy. :gun:

I'm stunned....when I first joined here your sets were nothing like this. Hats off to you mate. DnB nights in Leamington Spa must be heaving when you're playing!

Loved every single mix I wish that Kiss Kiss Bang Bang mix had carried on and on and on...nuff vibes agwarn. Should have jacked some of those tunes up mate that's the one thing that was missing imo. You ever play any nights in London?

BIG respect going out to you mate. Each and every time.

Last edited:
Duuude this set is heavy. :gun:

I'm stunned....when I first joined here your sets were nothing like this. Hats off to you mate. DnB nights in Leamington Spa must be heaving when you're playing!

Loved every single mix I wish that Kiss Kiss Bang Bang mix had carried on and on and on...nuff vibes agwarn. Should have jacked some of those tunes up mate that's the one thing that was missing imo. You ever play any nights in London?

BIG respect going out to you mate. Each and every time.

:D ahh thanks mann!!! big up to you.. Seriously means a lot that you were impressed - glad to know that the time and effort is paying off!

When I played this set, yeah it went off big time was a crazy night! Was vibesy! In general though Leamington is lacking - which is why were trying to get more nights like this running..

I've never played London man.. I need to promote myself more and network more I guess! Moving to Leeds in September hopefully that will open up new opportunities, I'll play anywhere Im booked man love it!

Back
Top Bottom