TACTICIAN presents: FLOORED.. Dancefloor / Tech / Liquid

djmotiondnb

AKA Tactician
VIP Junglist
Easy forum crew..

Been a while since I recorded a mix! So here it is.. packed with huge new releases and big mixes!

Recorded on my new 1210's in 320Kbps!

Feedback much appreciated as always if your feeling generous ;)

Stream or download here: http://soundcloud.com/tactician/tacticianfloored2010

floored-1.jpg

1. Kingdom - Spor
Dark Days - Noisia
2. Take the Stairs - Delta Heavy
3. Wile Out (Marky & S.P.Y Remix) - Zinc
4. Onslaught - Mind Vortex
5. Link to the Past - Loadstar
6. Useless - Total Science
7. Go with the Flow - S.P.Y
8. Smooth - Sub Focus
9. Life Cycle - Friction
10. Without You - Camo & Krooked
11. Cascade - The Prototypes
12. L.O.V.E (Hamilton Remix) - Blackout
13. Bad Red - Culture Shock
Snorkel - Siren
14. Loose Ends - Alix Perez & Noisia
15. The Code (SKC Remix) - Absolute Zero
Run - Spinline
16. Bonfire Youth (Technicolour Remix) - Robot Redford
17. Abyss - Audio
18. Ionized - The Upbeats
19. Stand Up - Friction VS Camo & Krooked
20. Freeze - Tantrum Desire
21. Samurai - Wilkinson
22. Polygon (Dirtyphonics Remix) - Shock One
23. Smile - Netsky
24. Pickett Line VIP - DC Breaks
Silver Spaceman - Spor

nice mix man, enjoyed the variety in styles..
this bit in particular stood out for me
15. Run - Spinline
17. Abyss - Audio

nice mix man, enjoyed the variety in styles..
this bit in particular stood out for me
15. Run - Spinline
17. Abyss - Audio

cheers my man! thanks for checking.. will let you know when my next mix lands will be right up your street if thats what you enjoyed most! going techy on the next mix!

Generally good, but I just had the feeling I was listening to all the tunes off Nightlife 5 rather than someone's new mix, if you get me...lots off the digital package?

Either way, the mixing is tight and apart from being fairly anthemic I thought the selection was generally good.

I mean it is unfortunate that Nightlife 5 came out because a lot of good tunes were released around it...

EDIT: And not trying to be cheeky but you start and finish on the exact same tunes as Nightlife 5 too...

Last edited:
Generally good, but I just had the feeling I was listening to all the tunes off Nightlife 5 rather than someone's new mix, if you get me...lots off the digital package?

Either way, the mixing is tight and apart from being fairly anthemic I thought the selection was generally good.

I mean it is unfortunate that Nightlife 5 came out because a lot of good tunes were released around it...

EDIT: And not trying to be cheeky but you start and finish on the exact same tunes as Nightlife 5 too...

all good was expecting some people to think that.. although the majority of the tunes that featured on nightlife i had already and was just waiting for certain bits to get released before i recorded the mix.. didnt realise nightlife finished on pickett line vip either to be honest

all good thanks for checking anyways.. uploading another mix soon

---------- Post added at 16:13 ---------- Previous post was at 16:11 ----------

downloading now... :)

nice one jens :)

Pretty much agree with all of this.

Na fuck that wicked mix mate well enjoyed it! The tunes are out there to be mixed, especially if they are bangers as in this case!

Would give you some proper feedback but i listened to like 10-20 mins at a time in my car so can't really do so.. But i thoroughly enjoyed this mate, wicked tune selection and some sick talent on the decks. big up man this one will be getting rinsed i feel!

Back
Top Bottom