Tactician presents: ENTER THE DEEP..Break, S.P.Y, Siren, Perez, Need For Mirrors etc

djmotiondnb

AKA Tactician
VIP Junglist
Easy all, Seeing as my last mix was dancefloor I thought I'd switch it up and roll out some deep, techy, rolling vibes for all you lovers of the good stuff!

So many good tunes being released at the minute which made it easy but equally as hard putting this together, changing the tracklist all the time with huge tunes dropping every week!

But here it is.. Hope you enjoy it..!!

Feedback/Criticism welcomed as always!!

Quality: 320Kbps
Length: 70 Minutes

TACTICIANTILTsmall.jpg

Stream or Download Here:http://soundcloud.com/tactician/tactician-presents-enter-the-deep

1. Dark Days (feat. Foreign Beggars) - Alix Perez
2098 - Ulterior Motive
3. Underprint - Noisia
4. Martyr – Break & Spectrasoul
5. Ghost Rider - Siren
Relentless - Total Science, S.P.Y & Lee
6. Off The Radar - Nymfo
7. The Drone - Break
Gyrator (Icicle Remix) - The Funktion
8. Get Lo - Interface
9. Falling Through - Noisia & Spor
10. Fields Of Joy - S.P.Y
11. Messiah - Konflict
Near Miss - System
12. Satellite Type 2 - Commix
13. Alpha Centauri - Raiden
14. Glued - Ulterior Motive
15. Ghetto Business - Die
16. Bygones - Spectrasoul
17. My Thoughts Exactly - Sinistarr
18. The Observer - Alix Perez
19. Slow Down - Break
Unit Shifter - Rockwell
20. Rollers Convention - Siren
21. Don't Look Down – Break, Calyx & Teebee
Scaremonger - Total Science
22. Strange Science - Phace
23. Greazy (feat. Stapleton) - Need For Mirrors
24. Autonomous Robot - Nymfo
25. Warrior - Calyx & Teebee
Menacing Ways - Alix Perez
26. The Code (SKC Remix) - Absolute Zero & Subphonics
Run - Spinline
27. Carousel - The Upbeats
Notes from the Block - Logistics & IllSkillz
28. Rodan - Krokota
29. Between the Lines (feat. SP MC) - Break
Stormtrooper - S.P.Y

Stream or Download Here:http://soundcloud.com/tactician/tactician-presents-enter-the-deep

:missile:

Re: Tactician presents: ENTER THE DEEP..Break, S.P.Y, Siren, Perez, Need For Mirrors

will have me some of this cheers :)

Re: Tactician presents: ENTER THE DEEP..Break, S.P.Y, Siren, Perez, Need For Mirrors

allways love your mixes . its on the d/l now proberly wont get to hear it untill saturday though :/

looks large mate will defo give this a listen :)

looks large mate will defo give this a listen :)

big up yaself mr hektikz!

---------- Post added at 13:35 ---------- Previous post was at 13:34 ----------

On the dizzle...

my appreciation is granted to you kind sir!

yeah i enjoyed this mix!
ur mixes get better each time and this one is my fav of yours so far and not just coz the tracklist is more my preference.
some safe blends in there man, looking forward to your next installment.

yeah i enjoyed this mix!
ur mixes get better each time and this one is my fav of yours so far and not just coz the tracklist is more my preference.
some safe blends in there man, looking forward to your next installment.

cheers my man! definately had fun with this mix.. been building up my collection of deep/tech tunes so was time to go all out for 70 mins! yours definately gave me the inspiration to do it!

appreciate the kind words man!

just had a listen through the stream, looks more than proper. On the download now mate! (like your choice for a deeper mix instead of dancefloor too btw)

Tracklist looks immense! Got it on the dl but won't be able to listen properly till I get home to decent speakers on Saturday.

cheers man good lad.. do it some justice!

---------- Post added at 13:30 ---------- Previous post was at 13:28 ----------

just had a listen through the stream, looks more than proper. On the download now mate! (like your choice for a deeper mix instead of dancefloor too btw)

nice one jens!! all about the deep rollers!!

Back
Top Bottom