table / stand

jimjimjim

oldskool
VIP Junglist
Hi,
A friend of mine has recently got into DJ'ing.
Hes bought decks mixer amp speakers and a boat load of vinyl.

He hasnt got any more cash to spend on a stand or table for his equipment - can you think of any other alternatives to spending £60+ on proper DJ table/stand?

(i dont dj so i cant help him - hoping you guys can come up with cheap alternatives)

cheers

the best thing to do is go and buy some wood from jewsons or somewhere and make one, thats if you got a decent drill, should only cost bout 30 quid and then you can have ot as high anf that as you want. but the idea above sounds quite good....

the best thing to do is go and buy some wood from jewsons or somewhere and make one, thats if you got a decent drill, should only cost bout 30 quid and then you can have ot as high anf that as you want. but the idea above sounds quite good....

I made my first deckstand from a single sheet of 8x4 MDF, did the trick nicely, I just had a browse at some on internet, printed a picture and got cutting.

thanks for all the replies - i have shown these to me mate and i think hes going to go for the DIY option.
thanks again !

Dining Room table for me! Have been eating dinners off my lap for the last 2 years, need to buy a desk soon, the mrs is getting fuming

this is what i did, a flat pack table from Ikea cos me 25 quid, then, i put my flightcases under the lags to make the whole system hight and it was really sturdy and only cost me 25 nicker...

now if ya not arsed about height then ya laffin, if ya are wack some wood under the legs or somat, job done..

23810_389914746185_503926185_4602791_6040887_n.jpg

---------- Post added at 14:01 ---------- Previous post was at 14:00 ----------

when i look at this it looks propa shoddy but believe, i love to skratch an them boys are goin no were when in full flow.

Back
Top Bottom