TAAKE - HORDALANDS DOEDSKVADE

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Hey whats the Ad right at the bottom of the page, did you put that there? Weird little Ad right there. Anyway how about this?

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I've always found it strange that people who produce & play good music, seem to also have really weird tastes too...

Wayne is the perfect example, he plays deep rolling techy bangers, but loves loads of cancery synthy culture shock & brookes brothers bollocks...

I really don't get it.

Its easier to understand with eurofags cus they're brought up surrounded by terrible music & actively encouranged to have sex with household pets, other family members, small children & the dead...

Dark Lizardro

The Lizard that has a hammer
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
@Claud601 and @sam the dnb man . Please. Pretty please. Slipknot is heavy, yes. But comparing Slipknot with Taake or any other BLACK METAL band is stupid.

Different genres, different styles, different philosophies. Black Metal isn't made to be heavy. It's made to glorify Satan. And it's most original form, is to be formless. Is to stand out of musical rules, is to use inharmonic sounds.

Slipknot plays guitars on minor scales with drop B tuning. Black metal bands play on guts attached to a oak stick, on that very weird scale no one knows about with dripping blood tuning.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
PROVE IT CLAUDE. YOU NONCE. i am pretty sure i know isvind, its that one guy that sounds like in flames a little, yes?

Dark Lizardro

The Lizard that has a hammer
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
PROVE IT CLAUDE. YOU NONCE. i am pretty sure i know isvind, its that one guy that sounds like in flames a little, yes?
It's not worth it, Karl. People don't get that the tr00 kvlt Black Metal is all about blood. And goats. And sodomizing virgins. And sometimes the frostbitten tundra.