t345eMixMay2011

t345e

VIP Junglist
Ez all, did a new mix today as I've just finished my exams, woop. Only a half hour jobby, some newish bits, and some classics for good measure! Any feed back greatly appreciated.

https://soundcloud.com/http%3A%2F%2Fsoundcloud.com%2Ft345e-1%2Ft345emaymix2011
1. Misanthrop – Sidereal
2. Rufige Crew – Terminator (S.P.Y Remix)
>>> Break – Let It Happen
3. Basher feat. Xtrah – Xerox
4. The Prototypes – Subterrestrial
5. Ed Rush & Optical – Chubrub
6. Icicle – I Feel You
7. Skeptical & Dub Phizix – The Enemy
8. Audio – Prototype
9. Original Sin – Phantasm
10. Delta Heavy – Space Time
11. Rockwell – BTKRSH
>>> D Bridge feat. Vegas – True romance
>>> Fresh – Signal
12. Interface – Twister
>>> Mampi Swift – One Finger.

Download link available on soundcloud page.

t345e

VIP Junglist
Tracklist looks sick man, will check it out properly tonight and leave you feedback! (y)
Sound Pat nice one man, I did listen to your lastest one but don't think I gave you any feedback, so I'll get on that now. Beware though mate, there is a massive clang about half way through which I'm pissed about cause everything else was pretty tight.

Another wicked mix... some of my favorite bits were Xerox > Subterrestrial > Chubrub > I Feel You, some clean double drops in there, sounded sick. also BTKRSH >> True romance >> Signal was nice, Signal doesn't have the easiest intro to mix but it worked well. The clang you mentioned wasn't that bad at all and very quickly corrected. But i guess it's good to be self critical. Aside from that beat matching was really tight. big ups... keep em coming!

t345e

VIP Junglist
Another wicked mix... some of my favorite bits were Xerox > Subterrestrial > Chubrub > I Feel You, some clean double drops in there, sounded sick. also BTKRSH >> True romance >> Signal was nice, Signal doesn't have the easiest intro to mix but it worked well. The clang you mentioned wasn't that bad at all and very quickly corrected. But i guess it's good to be self critical. Aside from that beat matching was really tight. big ups... keep em coming!
Yes Shadow thanks for listening again mate! Yeh signal is a bitch to tease man cause the last frame before the drop is pretty much pure silence, but true romance is the same speed so i know if i can get that locked then signal should drop pretty clean, doesn't work though sometimes!

downloading, feedback later. you posted some big dd's in the fav doubledrop section so i give this a go
Nice one wingz, let me know what you think bru

PostmanPat

I'll cum in your arse.
VIP Junglist
Big mix mate, listened to it yesterday. Mixed pretty well and I wouldn't worry about any mistakes, everyone makes them.

Loved the Xerox >>> Subterrestrial >>> Chubrub mix, sounded dirty! Chubrub never fails in making me screwface lol.

Also thought the BTKRSH >>> True Romance mix was heavy. Nice work!

Look forward to your next one mate (y)

CPR

Codec - Mirrors Audio
VIP Junglist
just listened thru man, liked it. the majority of the mix was beatmatched fine! equing was affective.
and the trackselection worked well thruout.
nice work man!