t345eJune2011TechMix__Enei,Rockwell,Spectrasoul,Ul terior Motive and more...

t345e

VIP Junglist
Here's a mix I've done, slight more dark and techy vibes than my others. Interested to see what people think as this is my first stab at this area. Hope you like it.

Track list:

1. Distance –Falling (Enei Remix)
>>> Break feat. Spectrasoul – Martyr
2. Icicle – Top Of The Page
3. Break and Survival – Harsh Language
4. Enei – Slow Motion
5. Spectrasoul – Reminiscence
6. Vicious Circle and Jubei – Deliberate
7. Enei – Danger Dance
8. Rockwell – Noir (Ulterior Motive Remix)
9. Alix Perez – Behind Time
10. Siren – Squadron
11. Icicle – Dreadnaught feat. SPMC
12. Alix Perez – Menacing Ways
13. Skeptical and Dub Phizix – The Enemy
14. Rockwell – Full Circle
15. Optiv and BTK – Inception
16. Ulterior Motive – Tesla
17. Vicious Circle and Jubei – Cloak & Dagger
18. Jubei - Patience VIP
19. Enei, Eastcolours & Noel – Cracker
20. Noisia & Phace – Floating Zero
21. Rockwell – Stay Calm
22. Sub Zero – Brighter Days
23. Spectrasoul – Lost Disciple

Download link available in soundcloud player.

tracklist is rite up my street, ill get on it soon man (y)

Yes CPR, nice one mate, interested to know what you think man. If you've got a mix up let me know and I'll check it out. Thanks for the advice about goldwave as well man seems to be much more stable than audacity.

Just clocked your mix beneath mine on it now.

just finished listening through man, firstly as i sed before this tracklist is fuckin heavy! Basically every tune you use are my most regularly used tunes.

first mix i liked good intro, martyr can be a REAL bitch to mix with sometimes but you managed quite well with it here. plus top of the page also sat very nicely with falling. (y)
Harsh language i think is just by survival?

one of my favourite parts was the enemy > full circle really liked that.
overall man your beatmatching is pretty good, few slips here n ther but nothing bad, and equing is good! (much better than mine)

enjoyed it dude, will definately be checking the next installment.

just finished listening through man, firstly as i sed before this tracklist is fuckin heavy! Basically every tune you use are my most regularly used tunes.

first mix i liked good intro, martyr can be a REAL bitch to mix with sometimes but you managed quite well with it here. plus top of the page also sat very nicely with falling. (y)
Harsh language i think is just by survival?

one of my favourite parts was the enemy > full circle really liked that.
overall man your beatmatching is pretty good, few slips here n ther but nothing bad, and equing is good! (much better than mine)

enjoyed it dude, will definately be checking the next installment.

Wicked man glad you liked it! Yeh there are a few niggles here and there which is something i need to work on definitely. Thanks for your comment on the eqing, that's something I've been concentrating on in recent months, don't think it was better than yours though man, either way your beat matching is very tight. The Enemy - Full circle is such a nice double, works so well. Cheers dude.

on it man, started listening, first mix is tight and martyr is a pain sometimes so fair play, looking forward to the rest of it..
(ps what do you use to record? sounds a little muffled and quiet)

on it man, started listening, first mix is tight and martyr is a pain sometimes so fair play, looking forward to the rest of it..
(ps what do you use to record? sounds a little muffled and quiet)

Thanks for checking it out mate, I was using audacity but it kept crashing so this is the first mix I've recorded using goldwave, it is a little quiet I know gonna get the levels right for my next one. Its only a 128 cause I think thats the highest rate goldwave converts at on the free version. I have got the wav but can't upload that cos its like over a gig! But yeh man I was thinking the same, let me know what you think man.

Thanks for checking it out mate, I was using audacity but it kept crashing so this is the first mix I've recorded using goldwave, it is a little quiet I know gonna get the levels right for my next one. Its only a 128 cause I think thats the highest rate goldwave converts at on the free version. I have got the wav but can't upload that cos its like over a gig! But yeh man I was thinking the same, let me know what you think man.

wen saving scroll up on file format and you can save a 320 (y)
definately works on free version coz that is what i use, and i also find the recording sometimes quiet.

really big mix! kept it nice and deep throughout! a few bits went slightly out but they were all corrected very quickly so its all good. I'm really getting into this style so will definitely keep an eye out for any other mixes you got coming!

really big mix! kept it nice and deep throughout! a few bits went slightly out but they were all corrected very quickly so its all good. I'm really getting into this style so will definitely keep an eye out for any other mixes you got coming!

In exactly the same boat man, scratching the surface. Usually into the dancefloor stuff but this style is seriously growing. Ye a few slips but nothing too noticeable i thought, definitley an area i need to work on though. Always love your mixes man, thanks for taking time out to listen.

Back
Top Bottom