t345eDanceFloorMixApril2011

t345e

VIP Junglist
New mix from myself. Finally happy with it after a second attempt at recording it! Hope you enjoy it. Any feedback appreciated :)

1. Breakage feat. Jess Mills – Fighting Fire (Loadstar Remix)
>>> Noisia – Friendly Intentions
2. Siren – Snorkel
3. Enei – Cracker
4. Fresh – Gatekeeper
5. Sparfunk – Crash Dummy
6. Die – Ghet’to Bizness
7. Subzero –Poon
8. Break – All That’s Left
9. Artificial Intelligence – Pigeon Hole
10. Fresh – Mission to Mars
11. Hazard – Food Fight
>>> Moving Fusion – Turbulence
12. Chase & Status – Time (Wilkinson Remix)
13. Fresh & Sigma - Cylon
14. Rockwell – DJ Friendly Unit Shifter
15. Alix Perez & Noisia – Underprint
16. Chase & Status - No Problem
17 Siren - Gumball Rally
18. Misanthrop – Latitude
19. Brookes Brothers – Beautiful
>>> Lomax – Artisan VIP
20. Origin Unknown – Lunar Bass (Commix Remix)
21. Loadstar – BLVD
>>> Commix – Be True

Last edited:
Just listened mate. Very good mix! Loved the Food Fight/Turbulence mix, raw!

Cylon/Unit Shifter was sick and BLVD/Be True was also nice, some really good mixes overall. There were a few slips but you sorted them out quickly! :)

Look forward to the next one (y)

Pat you legend! Nice one for the feedback, new here so really appreciate that man. I'll sort you some premium analysis on your next mix mate! Thanks

Great mix. All tracks work well together and beatmatching is good. Well done!

Cheers User 66273 glad you liked it geez! If you've got any mixes yourself mate let me know and I'll check them out.

Thanks man, BLVD and Be True are destined to be together! They sound very similar to be fair. Anywayz man, hope you like it. Let me know what you think.

really nice mix man, thought the tracks worked well with each other and sat nicely. mixing was good too, tight beat matching and some tasty double drops. some of my faves were gatekeeper > crash dummy, food fight >> turbulence , no problem > gumball rally oh and yeah that last mix was wicked. Let me know if you record another!

really nice mix man, thought the tracks worked well with each other and sat nicely. mixing was good too, tight beat matching and some tasty double drops. some of my faves were gatekeeper > crash dummy, food fight >> turbulence , no problem > gumball rally oh and yeah that last mix was wicked. Let me know if you record another!

Ah wicked man, really glad you enjoyed it! Thanks for taking time to leave feedback, really appreciated. If you have any mixes yourself let me know mate I'll check them out. I've got a new mix that I'll post up in a few days when I've got time. Thanks again man

Back
Top Bottom