T345E_DJ Presents...''Billy_No_Decks''

t345e

VIP Junglist
Basically I'm moving house next week and have luckily always lived a mate who owns decks. As I've never owned my own set of turntables I'm probably not gonna have the chance to record a new mix for a while, giving birth to the title of this mix.

How you lot like it, I tried to squeeze as many new bits in as could, loads of classics and some of my personal favourites. I think this is longest mix I've ever recorded so interest to what you guys think :) Few slips as per but hopefully nothing too major (y)

1. Sub Focus – Stomp [Ram]
>>> Total Science – Nosher (Baron remix) [C.I.A]
2. Delta Heavy – Space Time [Ram]
3. Noisia & Phace – Program [Vision]
4. Break – Run Off [Quarantine]
5. Audio – Vega [Virus]
>>> G Dub – Tink Ya Bad [Ganja]
>>> Sub Focus – Swamp Thing [Ram]
6. DJ Shadow – Def Surrounds Us (Rockwell Remix) [?]
>>> Phace – Basic Memory [Neosignal]
7. Misanthrop – Latitude [Neosignal]
8. The Prototypes – Subterrestrial [Shogun]
9. Ed Rush & Optical – Chubrub [Virus]
10. Icicle – I Feel U [Shogun]
11. Dave Owen – Still Waters [Influence]
>>> Spectrasoul – Mimic [Shogun]
12. Origin Unknown – Lunar Bass (Commix Remix) [Ram]
13. Martino – Piece of Heaven (Zinc Deepa Remix) [Bingo]
14. Break & Die – Slow Down [Symmetry]
15. Basher feat. Xtrah – Xerox [Ram]
16. Rufige Kru – Terminator (S.P.Y Remix) [Razor’s Edge]
>>> Break – Isis [Symmetry]
17. Chase & Status – Judgement [Ram]
18. Misanthrop – Sidereal [Neosignal]
19. Audio – Prototype [Virus]
20. Original Sin – Phantasm [Playaz]
21. DC Breaks – Take That [Ram]
22. Logistics – Blackout [Hospital]
23. Rockwell – BTKRSH [Shogun]
>>> D-Bridge feat. Vegas – True Romance [Metalheadz]
>>> Fresh – Signal [Ram]
24. Ram Trilogy – No Reality (Noisia Remix) [Ram]
>>> Ed Rush & Optical – Alien Girl [Virus]
25. EBK Octane & DLR feat. Gusto – Mainframe [Renegade Hardware]
26. Culture Shock – Machine [Ram]
>>> Zinc – Ska (Remix) [True Playaz]
27. Noisia – Regurgitate [Vision]
28. Hazard – Food Fight [Playaz]
28. Shimah – Swordfish [Playaz]
>>> Mark System – Love Dub [Digital Sound Boy]
29. Wilkinson – Overdose [Ram]
>>> Capone – Friday [Hardleaders]​

320 download link available in soundcloud player.

Last edited:
Looks good man will check this out

Thanks man, let me know what you think. I decided to record this last night at 1 in the morning after a few too many stellas so it's not as clean as I'd hoped listening back through it today! Which is a shame cos I was pretty proud of it last night. Lesson learned.

this is looking totally nice! will download and listen then feedback but from what i've seen from you so far this is probably gonna blow my mind

On it man! Will post feedback shortly

---------- Post added at 12:25 ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 ----------

Wicked mix man, for someone who doesnt actually own his own set of decks its very impressive! Beat matching was wicked and Eqing was spot on as well.
Tune selection was great, pretty much played everything I wanted to hear, forgot how much I love Run Off as well, defo guna have to start drawing the for that again!
Some really good mixes in here some I liked in particular were

Was SICK.
The only 1 slight critisism I have is the bass Eqing, I dont know why but it just grates me slightly when both basses are in, sounds alot cleaner when only one is in imo! Other than that it was sweet.

Nice work man, hope you get a set of decks sorted. Let me know if you get another mix up!

On it man! Will post feedback shortly

---------- Post added at 12:25 ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 ----------

Wicked mix man, for someone who doesnt actually own his own set of decks its very impressive! Beat matching was wicked and Eqing was spot on as well.
Tune selection was great, pretty much played everything I wanted to hear, forgot how much I love Run Off as well, defo guna have to start drawing the for that again!
Some really good mixes in here some I liked in particular were

Was SICK.
The only 1 slight critisism I have is the bass Eqing, I dont know why but it just grates me slightly when both basses are in, sounds alot cleaner when only one is in imo! Other than that it was sweet.

Nice work man, hope you get a set of decks sorted. Let me know if you get another mix up!

Wicked response man, glad you were feeling those mixes. I'm fully wounded about not having having decks next year it's slightly depressing, but I've had a good run in, it's been 3 years, and I've still got all my vinyl and mp3s and some hd25s, and a pair of rockit 6s, so just need to save up for some turntables an a mixer. Hopefully won't take too long.

Thanks for the crit about bass eqing, I do try and only have one bass on generally but made a couple of slips on this one. Do you usually have one fully off and fully on? Generally, I usually try and have one fully on and a slight bit of bass on the other track to keep some of bass from the drums in. I'd love to know man cos your eqing was really quite impressive! Understand if you don't wanna share the wealth :teeth:

Wicked response man, glad you were feeling those mixes. I'm fully wounded about not having having decks next year it's slightly depressing, but I've had a good run in, it's been 3 years, and I've still got all my vinyl and mp3s and some hd25s, and a pair of rockit 6s, so just need to save up for some turntables an a mixer. Hopefully won't take too long.

Thanks for the crit about bass eqing, I do try and only have one bass on generally but made a couple of slips on this one. Do you usually have one fully off and fully on? Generally, I usually try and have one fully on and a slight bit of bass on the other track to keep some of bass from the drums in. I'd love to know man cos your eqing was really quite impressive! Understand if you don't wanna share the wealth :teeth:

haha nah man more than happy to share. I always only have one bass in at a time, and the tune that im taking out of the mix I generally eq the mid and high frequencies to about 10 - 11 o'clock if that makes sense!

Standardly on this mate, selection looks banging. Will get back to you once I've had a proper listen.

Cheers dude, kept this one more dancefloor vibes, hope you like it mayn!

haha nah man more than happy to share. I always only have one bass in at a time, and the tune that im taking out of the mix I generally eq the mid and high frequencies to about 10 - 11 o'clock if that makes sense!

Wicked man, thanks for advice really appreciate that, I rarely touch mids so that's helpful. Big up mayn!

billy no decks! ha made me laugh.

had a listen through and really enjoyed this section

all badman mixes, love that machine got released finally!

cheers fella! i'll look out for when you manage to bag yourself some decks as I imagine you'll be right on recording a new mix.

billy no decks! ha made me laugh.

had a listen through and really enjoyed this section

all badman mixes, love that machine got released finally!

cheers fella! i'll look out for when you manage to bag yourself some decks as I imagine you'll be right on recording a new mix.

Yeh loving the fact machine came out mate wicked tune. Cheers man, thanks for taken time to listen!

"6. DJ Shadow – Def Surrounds Us (Rockwell Remix) [?]
8. The Prototypes – Subterrestrial [Shogun]"

that was the most amazing bit of the mix imo, tune wise, also loved no reality with alien girl, if i would live near you i'd highfive you have a virtual highfive instead o/

"6. DJ Shadow – Def Surrounds Us (Rockwell Remix) [?]
8. The Prototypes – Subterrestrial [Shogun]"

that was the most amazing bit of the mix imo, tune wise, also loved no reality with alien girl, if i would live near you i'd highfive you have a virtual highfive instead o/

Yes wingz you legend. That's definitely my favourite bit as well man glad you liked, when I am gonna listen to one of your mixes then??

uhm dunno tbh, i'm a perfectionist and as long as it isn't a perfect mix i won't give it a go. gotta wait for ramm100 digital release so i can play the good stuff, so jelly!!

uhm dunno tbh, i'm a perfectionist and as long as it isn't a perfect mix i won't give it a go. gotta wait for ramm100 digital release so i can play the good stuff, so jelly!!

Ahh the quest for perfection. You learn lot when you start recording man, well I do anyway, just so you can listen back through and see where could be better. You don't have to play it to anyone. Also you are a lot more conscious of the fact your recording so you try extra hard to make mixes blend better. I look forward to the day you post one up man. Thanks again bro.

Looks good from the tracklist! giving it a go right now! (y)

Nice one geeza, hope you enjoy, let me know what you think if you get chance man.

Back
Top Bottom