T-Mobile ad is scam!

Hey everyone, got a bit of a rant as I (did) LOVE the t-mobile ad at Liverpool street station - the one where they flash mob and dance - as i thought it was really clever, funny and orginal. This weekend however, my friend showed me this vid on you tube http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&hl=en-GB&v=01bXLG53zE8 Go to 1 minute 24 to see how yet again the big boys are doing as they please, without caring who suffers as a result as long as they gain. I think this group deserves some recognition as they CLEARLY did it first! (this video for out in September - way before the t-mobile ad!) Is there is no hope for small artists with orginal concepts in this world?!

Mr G

Old Cunt From 19 Longtime
VIP Junglist
Get over it, aint you got more pressing matters in life to be worrying about then this bollocks?

BTW, theres been quite few flash mobs in Liverpool St Station, the T-mobile ad is nothing new to be honest, just bigger then the rest and filmed professionally.

Last edited:

justin_credible

Lurker
VIP Junglist
Hardly ripped them off tbh.
That video is just 3 birds, (fit fit fit birds) dancing in liverpool street, in public. The T-mobile one hase lot of people and is obviously a lot more organised and filmed more professionally.
I know of something like this being planned to promote something in the grand arcade in Cambridge,. Might have to get in on that!

RevTech

Butthole=output transduce
VIP Junglist
I'm havin trouble with t mobile lately, they have to fix it a bunch, and woo, extra bonus for them they charge a bunch to come over and kick the box a few times.

anyways, I see nothin with the video.