T-Minus 6 Days Till Im 30

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
Not to thrilled about it...but its getting really messy starting tonight. Heavy, heavy days approach. I will officially be the oldest muthafucka here besides Dustek :-/

ahh well....

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
Not to thrilled about it...but its getting really messy starting tonight. Heavy, heavy days approach. I will officially be the oldest muthafucka here besides Dustek :-/

ahh well....
you're forgetting about mr G.

and don't think of it as getting old, think of it as getting beardier*

i hit the 30 last year its shit .it feels like the first real mile stone to getting old . it also sucks cos almost all my closest friends are like 23 or 25 fuck thats depressing man . the thing is all the 30 year olds i know are all boring fucker who wanna stay in and watch corrie and game shows every night

MARLZTAH

++DuB PrOFesSoR++
VIP Junglist
im shocked at all your responces... talk about rubbing it in... u heartless bastards lol

dont worry about age fes, theres always this....

Mr G

Old Cunt From 19 Longtime
VIP Junglist
The only thing that pisses me off at being in the 30-40 year old bracket is that younger peeps think i'm a slipper wearing,tea drinking old cunt.........No no no,i can still 'ave it i tell ya!

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
see thats the thing i feel more closser to the older crew...we just relate more...all you young bucks aint even been thru 1/2 the shit i have and prolly cant even fathom the adventures i been on. you will see some day. Once youve been in the scene for longer than 10 years...then you will see things on Our (30 crew) Level. Till then.....:cat:

man that came out wrong...whatev my beard is moist