T Leaf - Truly One

T Leaf

Neighbourhood Sickhead
VIP Junglist
Took a fresh beat idea and put a classic sample to it.

http://soundcloud.com/t-leaf/t-leaf-truly-one

Nothing fancy but its clear and pushes the speakers about.

And before you tell me - hate the intro too!

But I'm still working intro so it should beef up later,

feedback for the drop will be very helpful though, i mean tremendously helpful. i want more impact without adding a crash cymbal

Oh on other news...

try to get that sample Origin Unknown Nixon - Moon Sample... not just download it. i mean put it into one of your tracks ;)

That shit dont work...

...cos...

The fedz R gonna get ya!

lol

PEACE,LOVE N RESPECT.

Easy there :)

Yeah, that intro isn't in thebest of shape. But as you said, you're working on it. So i'll leave that be.

The drop;

Personally i love it, it's got that staggered feel about it. The beat makes you wanna brock in an unorderly fashion.
And i like the way you've cut the sample in the beat too oh, that synth that just sticks it's head out every now and then. LOVE IT!

I would say though, bring in some crash and a snare @ 0:55 to break the tune up a bit and maybe use it in other parts of the track.
Cowbell, try putting some double hits on it every now and then, like..'dududu' if ya get me :teeth:

In all honesty, you're a fucking cock tease, you've got me interested in this bad boi.
I really look forward to a full version of this :)

as above said the intro needs a fair bit of work.
but the drop is pretty cool i recon the bass needs abit of work to get it nastier an sittin just nicely.
an the beat needs some work done to jst to get it more defined an punchy.
good work tho look forward to hearing the end product

thanks for the bump, would have missed it. got potential but as you have suggested far from finished, the drop hooks you in, unorthodox

Listened to this a few times when you posted. Didn't have much to add that wasn't already said.

Loved the drop, still got it in my head now.

+1 looking forward to hearing the finished thing.

Back
Top Bottom