T Leaf - Space Dive [Work In Progress]

T Leaf

Neighbourhood Sickhead
VIP Junglist
An ambient track from me today,

Something i have been working on for a while between remixing tracks.

http://soundcloud.com/t-leaf/space-dive

i am adjusting alot of things at the moment (like that bloody muddy drop).
There will be a female vocalist on this one and hope to see it released on a liquid/soul label.

Thought I'd see you guys first and look at your first impressions on the feel im trying to achieve.
(which is ambient, chilled but with a bit of meat in there at the end)

comments welcome as always

Last edited by a moderator:
hot damn buddy, i like it! the twisty midrange reece and the chilled atmos and all, good work. with female vox on there its going to be even more impressive.
one thing though, the reverb on the snare is a tad too noticable

Sounds good to me.
Loving the Chilled Intro.
Will listen properly later.
When I dont have to go to work :)

Yeh man work is the trouble - always :) thanks for the input

hot damn buddy, i like it! the twisty midrange reece and the chilled atmos and all, good work. with female vox on there its going to be even more impressive.
one thing though, the reverb on the snare is a tad too noticable

Hey Logikz, hows it going mate?
i'm really excited about this one! - cant wait to add the vox work.
Cheers for noticing that reece, took ages programming that heh.
I was thinking that about the snare too, might have to either bring some levels up over it or just tone it down a bit. i usually bounce the reverbs into the wav files, luckily this is sitting on a send buss.

Thanks guys i will bump this when its nearer completion :)

long time talk to man. hey tune sounds good so far i all ways dig you tunes man great stuff man. i will hit you up on sound cloud i wanted see if you are open to doing a dnbforum colab so i will get at you man .

good tune man i dig it

long time talk to man. hey tune sounds good so far i all ways dig you tunes man great stuff man. i will hit you up on sound cloud i wanted see if you are open to doing a dnbforum colab so i will get at you man .

good tune man i dig it

Once i get some time man sure - i would like to do a collab. I just have allot of stuff on at the minute. About August time i should be free as a bird :)

Peace

Ahh sir leafalot! you done it again. Sounds real nice and chilled, kinda reminds me of something from Adam F's album "Colours". That bass is beautiful.

smooth, I'm feeling it. :D I think most people will disagree with me, but I found the bass a little bit too cutting at about 3 mins in and it sort of countered the chilled pads too harshly. But thats just my personal opinion.

Finally properly listened.
Absolutely loving the chilled out intro.
It definitely has a great feeling to it.

I like the bass.
Cant wait to hear this with some chilled out liquid vocals
Top Stuff

Back
Top Bottom