T Leaf - Secretive Affairs (middlefinger n bass)

T Leaf

Neighbourhood Sickhead
VIP Junglist
i cant seem to keep up with you all :D

you can all make music so fast, i take too much time on mine.
i will get round to listening to everything (or as much as i can on sunday)

just playing with some space and half-time / retriggering. feel free to give sling in and tell me what you reckon. fills out a bit at 1:27. 2:22 spills over too long, just wanted to get an idea of how it looped. 5:18 is a proposed build up. 5:29 the proposed half-switch.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=3e14ec3466d132b75bf1f12f1ff3f30a19496631dd0460d35be6ba49b5870170

cheers guys

greetz & big upz 2 all

ye i like the idea man, think the halfswitch works quite well but i think the drums could be beefed up at this point too.
nice mellow track very chilled :)

Sick track man! love the drop and the rolling snares/kicks before it. Indeed after 5:22 u could fill the drums with more percussion.

every track u put up is killer mate, i reckon its good u spend alot of time on your tracks, it shows in the finished peice and saves gettin shit feed back...

big up ya self dude, u r killin it.

Nice man. It built really well to 5:whatever, but it did sound a little unfinished after that.
But really good tune.

Thanks for the help guys,

DJ Blendz: this one was done in fruity mate, i mainly work in buzz these days though, a bit tougher but synths are awesome powerful in there.

EvezDroppin & fr00tyfr3sh: i think i might add in some effects hear, not sure whether beef or effects is better, i'll try both.

Joey AdhD: yes yes mate! cheers that means alot :D big up yaself. always welcome to put mine into your own mixes, if you do... PM me the link maing (y)

Subprime: yeh i might change that ending a bit, make it zone out better, cheers sir.

big respect to one and all!

Back
Top Bottom