T Leaf - Nightshade

Got some good sounds in there, sounds like a sketch (some of the levels)
My main point, not sure if that descending bassline can carry so much of the tune for so long. Can't be any more eloquent than that I'm afraid as I'm not sure if I know what I mean myself. Just my first impression.

I like it.. All the elements in the track fit together perfectly but the only thing I don't really like is the bassline in general.. I can't really say why but there is something about it that bugs me.. great stuff man, want to here the finished work

You last bass note (the lowest) I think should be higher in volume when it's a sub.

In general it's good.

sounds cool man.
some really nice sounds in there i recon the beat needs a bit of eqin to bring it out more if u no wat i mean.
overall its a cool track man just needs a few bits done to it an itll be sick.

i had a bit of a tinker around with the track. Thanks for all the help guys its been taken into consideration, and i'm still thinking about changing some stuff in it (it does need an ending after all heh).

Subprime / Kibon: changed the bassline slightly in places so that is doesn't always stepfall.

RevTech: shite! i forgot to change some of them!! hehe, i will get them all on the final cut.

DJ SC / Subprime: cleaned up the drums. hope it sounds better for you than the original work up! :D

Groelle : i have literally been trying different samples for a female vocalists. i know a pretty good female vocalist, i might have to get her in for this track (after trying to extract bjork n enye samples without joy lol)

cheers (y)

Back
Top Bottom