T Leaf - Möbius Strip (Old School Influences) [W.I.P]

The edits on the old Drumloop are fun and well done.

1:20ish... nice entry into the BrkDwn.

1:51 - I expected the tune to drop...

Honestly... the whole thing feels like a giant BrkDwn. Maybe I'm not hearing the Main KD underneath the oldschool drumloop.

:lushsofarthough:

there aint one proto :D cheers though man nice input. All i am using in this is an unhindered Amen. maybe i should layer something into it

there aint one proto :D cheers though man nice input. All i am using in this is an unhindered Amen. maybe i should layer something into it

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... bingo! Yeah, definitely get on it and get you a main KD&SD layered in there... couple hats too while you're at it.

: )
(I knew something was up)

---------- Post added at 14:21 ---------- Previous post was at 14:19 ----------

Another thing... I wouldn't look at the Amen loop as "unhindered"... I would look at it as 'unaccentuated'.

ya know
: K

Possibly feels like a long intro leading into a bridge as it is at the minute. I'd reckon you need something more defined in the low end as it goes on, to add some weight to it.

Cool idea, I like it. Seems like it needs to be 6 minutes long and keep building into some saga or something. (y)

Nice one Subprime, I might have to make this longer then :D I'm really having fun making different elements for this one. I have currently got alot of stuff added to it, i will get a revision up tomorrow night.
Cheers

Back
Top Bottom