T Leaf - It Happened Vinylly!

T Leaf

Neighbourhood Sickhead
VIP Junglist

Thanks guys i hope all is well!

big respect to everyone at the dnbforum :)

p.s. Logikz -> when are we gonna make them sick synth drums? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
really nice sounding tune mate but personally id get rid of the vocal it just doesnt seem to fit in my opinion
tune sounds nice tho maybe bring the drums out a bit

I already told you, that I love this track.

The vocals fit perfectly.
And in combination with this video it totally reminds me of this one (OOOH GOOD OLD TIMES)

Last edited by a moderator:
DJ MARLOK: Nice one for checking this track out, i think im gonna stick with the way it is. Maybe it needs to be longer. seems the more i pick at the drums the less velocity i get from the bline. Trying to get happy measures of both - cheers for the input mate!

duppymandnb: sweet man glad your on board with this one! XD

Quartus: Nice one for the support for this track mate, you understood it very well in your comment on soundcloud!

fairplay mate
but i recon u shud just ditch the vocals an maybe rip a sample from it
the tune kinda reminds me of high contrast return of forever dunno why.lol

sweet man, high contrast is the tits :D
its probably cos this tracks got alot of housy influences in it. Yeh those vox... im in two minds because: I want JETT to add original vox to this, those vocals are just standing in for the kind of style i need.

Also does anyone know of a male singer who can replicate the singing style of Maynard from 'Tool'? I need them for an upcoming project ive got in the works. (Think 'Unkle - Be There', but with Maynard instead of Ian Brown)

Back
Top Bottom