T Leaf - FL320

T Leaf

Neighbourhood Sickhead
VIP Junglist
this is a new track im working on. the arrangement isn't any where near finished yet. im looking at how people feel about the chords, melodic elements and drums working together. took a while on getting the drums to sound clear and crisp in the break. any suggestions as to how this track should unfold arrangement wise, i'd be happy to hear it.

T Leaf - Flight Level 320

thanks for any help you can give troops (y)

fucking very nice man i think this is the best tune ive heard for you realy realy good vibe to it so far .. hook it up id like to play this out next week .. u traid 320 i traid 320 lol jk but for real hook it up son. il drop you some tunes as well

great fucking tune realy diging it cant wate to hear where it go's

if i were you i do what ever you feel just sit in forunt of that shit and turn it way up and have at it that track should guide you

Like who it flowed, yes keep it goin'. Was thinkin' about how you should add the little piano note hits in there, and ya did, heh. I was thinkin' that durin' the "intro" part of the track, before they came in with the drop, etc. Rolls along nice, so def finish it out :). pz

Very nice man.
I might just suggest a few drum edits, like a few ghost kicks or a light snare roll/buzz or a few bell hits sometimes. Just to give the drums a little bit of a 'live' feel, as the rest of the track gave me that impression.
But whatever you do, I think you've got a good tune there.

Back
Top Bottom