T Leaf - Ball Breaker [Drum n Bass]

T Leaf

Neighbourhood Sickhead
VIP Junglist
The drums sounded a bit light on it, but apart from that I thought it was pretty good mate.
I liked the bass work in particular.
Not sure if it all fitted together as a track yet..........but very nice wip.

thanks subprime, yeh theirs still a long way to go, i might have two or three seperate tracks in here with different ideas corresponding to different tracks. not sure yet how its gonna all map out heh, this is more a selection of ideas

ok, what i thought was the intro is the main beat.....so i think you should beef the drums up, add a kick snare, i think its just the tighten up break in there at the mo?

not entirely my cup of tea, but keep at it bro !

cheers krease yeh i used only tighten up, both eyes and cold sweat breaks. but mainly took hits from everything and used the cold break as the roller and the tighten up for its hats

Good tune t leaf ,all ican say is the drumes need more punch but other than that ime feeling this 1 mate ,keep up the good work. Ps just got cubase 4 and have been trying to get the hang of it check me new tune out on me link mate and c what u think needs a lot of work but need help mate thanks

having problems fixing the drums to be more punchy at the minute, i appreciate everyone giving input though, cheers fellas (could be my shitty hit sample selection i chose, i'll have a play around)

resonance: nice mate, let me know if you got any problems and i'll try n help (y)

big ups to all

If you finish this tune full length and you wanna give it away, I'LL HAVE IT.:D
The drums are standing up to the bass now, holding the tune together. Really like it.

Back
Top Bottom