SYSTEM TEST!!!!!!

Fratanize

Keepin the jungle alive
VIP Junglist
New track.....LANDING CRAFT
Been getting experimental with the 3xosc on FL.
If you seriously wanna piss ya neighbours off slap this on the bassiest system you got. 3 mins in is a nasty bass rise.
Made this available to download.
www.reverbnation.com/fratanize

ENJOY:chainsaw:

really likin the drums and that sub is immense - how do you get it to sound so loud (the overall level of the tune I mean??) - seemed to be slight distortion on the master though - not sure if your just running it into the red a tad too much, also after the drop at 2:10 the two patterns seem get a little out of sink till the main drums kick again??? but that is really my only criticisms - this tune would be awesome in a club for sure - real heavy stuff:devilslay not usually my cuppa tea but its a very infectious groove you got going there nice one.

The bass is made with a 3xosc plugin. Then put through a multiband compressor with the low gain notched up. Then put through a send channel to boost the sound.
Lots of tweaking needed tho.
First tune ive made like this so it will be imperfect. Just playing with the bass really. You said all the right things tho mate. Happy with that comment.
cheers

man your drums -loud, nice and clean
like the sub rise and tune is good -a bit simple but sometimes its best to not overdo shit
nice to hear more of your dnb stuff as im not much on dubstep and cant really comment on em
respect to you sir

cheers mate. Found a new formula for making my tracks louder and cleaner. That was my first attempt with this way of working. Hopefully be knocking out some better stuff soon.
peace

Back
Top Bottom