Syntax - Coming for you EP (Reinforced 189) *Maximum 1992 VIBES!!!*

Novantadue
VIP Junglist
Hello all.

I was just searching for more new tunes that I might like and I found this clip which just completly devistates me.

Syntax "Coming For You EP" (Reinforced 189)

http://www.chemicalrecords.co.uk/ram/RIVET189.ram <--- click on track "D" but I warn you, prepare for a rush attack! This tune is so 1992 you might not be able to handle the happy vibes ;) Nearly full on 4/4 909 kicks, beautifull 1992 keys sure to get your serotonin flowing, a chipmonk telling you to "Itch it up my selecta", and the classic "Higher!!!" diva sample. This one is truely a MASTERPEICE! I haven't heard something this good since "Ghetto Dub" and "Too Much". In retrospect this really has been a good year for my kind of DnB.

This one is out on promo now so I doubt I'll be able to find it. Still its something to live for. The other tunes on this double pack are chock full of 1994 NY Garage house vibes which are refreshing as well. I was into NY Garage before I discovered the music I really liked. :slayer:

YESSSS... anxious for this one...

I should have told the shop here to order promos... but I wrongly assumed it would be out soon enough. Now its been almost 2 months and still no full release :(. What a massive tune though!! :crazy:

Originally posted by Kanta
YESSSS... anxious for this one...

I should have told the shop here to order promos... but I wrongly assumed it would be out soon enough. Now its been almost 2 months and still no full release :(. What a massive tune though!! :crazy:

O crap!!! You mean these promos are long gone, that I've missed the boat? I thought it was promo-ing this week!!! Ohh that kills me. :cry:

Originally posted by 1992
O crap!!! You mean these promos are long gone, that I've missed the boat? I thought it was promo-ing this week!!! Ohh that kills me. :cry:

well Chemical has had the audio available for nearly 2 months. that would lead me to assume the promos have come and gone..

i think the Delta & Format EP is set to come out before the Syntax EP also, which would mean an even longer wait. but then again RIVET193 came out before RIVET187 so maybe they'll fuck up the order again and put out Syntax first

whatever! :burn:

Last edited:
Thats lousy! Rivit193 was out on promo for 4+ months before it came out. I know cause I have the promo. It wasn't that good of a realease at all so it wouldn't have bothered me if I couldn't get the promo... This one on the other hand is to die for. They (reinforced) need to get their act together. timeless records is just as bad with teasing the dnb fans with promos and then 4+ months of no full release. The wait for Digital's "G-Man" seemed like an eternity!

Originally posted by 1992
The wait for Digital's "G-Man" seemed like an eternity!

Yeah right! My mate got it on promo in November last year, and I had to wait til about Feb/March for the release! :mad:

Its still not out yet :(

PS: WOW! I haven't listened to this clip in a while. This tune is still just as good as the day I posted this thread. WICKOD!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Last edited:
Genotype came out with a killer tune last time on Reinforced. It sounded like one of those 1992 beat tracks with a Nasty as I want to be EP edge to it :) Solar Motion came out with one of the best tracks of 2001 called "Get Dread" which was mind blowing! Reinforced along side L-Plates is the most consistantly killer DnB labels of today.

As you say, to each their own. It is a matter of personal taste. I do love a lot of Rivet stuff, but they aren't infallible IMHO. That's all I was trying to say.

Originally posted by freeagent
they aren't infallible

but theyre pretty damn close to it!! :lickface:

At this point in time I'm buying every L Plates and Reinforced release that comes out.. there need to be more labels of such consistent quality!

Back
Top Bottom