Symmetry presents 'The Other Side' LP - symmlp003

Yeah I was surprised when I saw this in the Juno Download releases, was expecting to wait another month. Still I grabbed it before they removed it so I'm happy, especially not having to pay Beatport's stupid prices.

Had a first listen last night and couldn't believe how good it was! I would play every single one of these tracks. Massive.

Yeah I was surprised when I saw this in the Juno Download releases, was expecting to wait another month. Still I grabbed it before they removed it so I'm happy, especially not having to pay Beatport's stupid prices.

Had a first listen last night and couldn't believe how good it was! I would play every single one of these tracks. Massive.
how much was it on there (for interests sake)? grabbed it from Beatport for $12 (minus 20% code), just didn't think it would be on Juno....

£6.24 on Juno going by my email receipt. :)

For me in New Zealand thats about NZ$12.30 versus NZ$14.60 on Beatport. May not seem huge but when you spend as much as I do every week on music, it stacks up. :/

I wonder why this hasnt yet been taken down from beatport? Everywhere else has. No exclusive label on the release.
Maybe theyre being ass hats?

Wouldn't be surprised if they're being asshats but Beatport is much bigger than the other stores as far as I know... They probably just haven't got around to it yet.

Back
Top Bottom