Symmetry presents 'The Other Side' LP - symmlp003

Who's reaching our launch at Hidden on Sept 22nd? We'll be in Cardiff on the 21st too with an in-store at Catapult with Break

look forward to seeing you guys, the album is on it's way!

yeah who we are is lovely on the drums

love yeti, classic vibe. and obviously the love so true intro makes me feel gooood

I dont get it, Break looks and sounds like a lovely guy but his tunes are just ridiculous. Untouchable.

Make sure you come down to the Symmetry Album Launch party @ Hidden nightclub on 22nd September 2012 - check our signature for more details...

Who We Are is really nice judging from the clip on chemical. It's similar to Return Of Forever but with a more jazzy and less gay vibe.

Who We Are is really nice judging from the clip on chemical. It's similar to Return Of Forever but with a more jazzy and less gay vibe.

considerably dancefloor bline for break aint it, love the roll tho

Eastcolors - Watch Out/Enei remix better get cut to wax other wise I will throw something

Love the original, one of the best tunes on this album for me. Not into the remix but I think if either of them did get pressed, it'd be the remix.

Downloaded this from Dnba today, half the tunes have problems on the download, kicked to death goes quiet from a few seconds in for about 30 seconds, the hills have ears only has sound for about 5 seconds altogether! Hope this gets sorted I want to play these out!

am i missing something here? i see they are up on dnba but..... release date Pt 1 [08.10.12], Pt2 [22.10.12 ?????????

Back
Top Bottom