Symmetry presents 'The Other Side' LP - symmlp003

OneSeventy

VIP Junglist
Yeah I was surprised when I saw this in the Juno Download releases, was expecting to wait another month. Still I grabbed it before they removed it so I'm happy, especially not having to pay Beatport's stupid prices.

Had a first listen last night and couldn't believe how good it was! I would play every single one of these tracks. Massive.

rythmatix

VIP Junglist
Yeah I was surprised when I saw this in the Juno Download releases, was expecting to wait another month. Still I grabbed it before they removed it so I'm happy, especially not having to pay Beatport's stupid prices.

Had a first listen last night and couldn't believe how good it was! I would play every single one of these tracks. Massive.
how much was it on there (for interests sake)? grabbed it from Beatport for $12 (minus 20% code), just didn't think it would be on Juno....

OneSeventy

VIP Junglist
£6.24 on Juno going by my email receipt. :)

For me in New Zealand thats about NZ$12.30 versus NZ$14.60 on Beatport. May not seem huge but when you spend as much as I do every week on music, it stacks up. :/

OneSeventy

VIP Junglist
Wouldn't be surprised if they're being asshats but Beatport is much bigger than the other stores as far as I know... They probably just haven't got around to it yet.