Multi Genre Symbol #9 by Synth Sense

I agree, love this release. I only have symbol 7 so gar and want them all but cant find the early ones for a reasonable price or 1 at all for that matter.

On another note shame the series has ended!

I'd love to tell you all about what's in store next, but I won't get too ahead of myself just yet.

For those of you trying to complete the series who might have missed out on a few, Discogs has #4 and #6 for reasonable prices and our Surus store has #8 and obviously now #9.

Redeye still has #6, #5 and #4 in stock, and Juno / Chemical have copies of #5 still. The hardest ones to find are more than likely gonna be #1, #2 and #3. Good luck vinyl hunters!

I'd love to tell you all about what's in store next, but I won't get too ahead of myself just yet.

For those of you trying to complete the series who might have missed out on a few, Discogs has #4 and #6 for reasonable prices and our Surus store has #8 and obviously now #9.

Redeye still has #6, #5 and #4 in stock, and Juno / Chemical have copies of #5 still. The hardest ones to find are more than likely gonna be #1, #2 and #3. Good luck vinyl hunters!

Thank you kindly sir!

Yeah if you don't mind whites intead of full arts, there's some cheap copies of Symbol #1-3 on Discogs

Yeah if you don't mind whites intead of full arts, there's some cheap copies of Symbol #1-3 on Discogs

had to get a white label of cold spot as i missed out the first time round and it's quite extortionate for the full copy. just glad i can enjoy it... there's a lot of profiteering out there

Sadly, that's how it is on the second hand market. Some of the stuff in my Discogs wishlist, mainly techno stuff, is just so overpriced. You either gotta strike it lucky in some brick and mortar used record store, or pay the extortionate prices people are asking. It's a sad state of affairs really.

Btw, http://www.decks.de/index.php - they have one copy of AUXWL002 - clear vinyl version for 10.59 euro. Last one in stock if you still care.

Apologies for the 'out of stock' message on Surus earlier. The first batch sold out pretty much straight away, but it's back up now for those still trying to get their copy.

Back
Top Bottom