Sydney Riots

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by mISHKA, Dec 12, 2005.

1. mISHKA

mISHKA Member

What's it all about?

With the coverage of hemel hempstead dominating the news here I aint heard much about it.

From what I can tell its a bunch of 'Romper Stomper' types making themselves heard, but their attitudes are infecting some of the rest of the nation.

Any of the Oz faction wanna give their views?

2. Dustek

Dustek Finished the PhD

I heard on the news that Mesh knocked out 10 of them in defence of a local junglist friendly kebab bar. And his girlfriend got 5.

3. BumbleBeeTuna

BumbleBeeTuna Can you dig it?

I think if the Austrailian government unleashed Mel Gibson in his Braveheart get up and Russel Crowe in his Gladiator gear it would strike fear into the hearts of all romper stompers, and the looting would subside. Haha just kidding, you know the stompers would have a field day with Mel and Russ.
    :rslayer: :smash: :alchy: :mad: :fuckjoo:

4. Dustek

Dustek Finished the PhD

I thought ol' Russel was the Romper Stomper kru's hero...

5. D BREAKNECK

D BREAKNECK 7 years on top

& Mel's a ultra-conservative-ultra-Christian who believes in beating his kids.

Or 'tough love' as he puts it.

6. mesh

mesh Active Member

Just been in Sydney and am sickened by this.

Essentially its true that there are some Lebanese and other 'middle eastern types' who can behave pretty badly, just like any other bunch of ruffnecks really, and I do mean that. (large population in Sydney displaced because of the civil war) There have always been many ethnic gangs in Australia, but a couple of bad gang-rapes, combined with post-9/11 paranoia has put the Lebanese in a bad light. The weekend before last a few of them beat up some lifesavers at Cronulla beach, and triggered a huge backlash by the caucasian locals. And the media went on a huge hype - up all week, getting everyone hyped about 'taking our beaches back from the thugs' and all this nonsense. People did bulk SMS sends saying 'come down and bash the wogs' basically.

Predictable results, three nights of severe violence against anyone with dark-arab resembling skin in certain parts of beachside Sydney. Anyone who has seen photos from Sunday in their paper or TV will see how large mobs of whites surrounded lone people with dark skin who were not hassling anyone and beat with bottles, bats, stabbings ...

so now it s a cycle of latent racism rising to the surface, pissed of young Lebs hassling people far more than they did before, everyone is scared and angry, innocent people hurt. Lebaense get mre isolated and racist themselves, and whites feel somehow justified.

Many people are truly sickened by this, and what disgusts me the most is these cunts assume they are speaking for me

THEY ARE NOT!

Last edited: Dec 13, 2005
  7. sneezing7

sneezing7 .:wOOp:.

Mesh:

So basically it is a "White Australia" coupe happening all over again?

Again it looks as if the media has caused more damage than good. All in all though I am appaled at what is happening. It is Australia for fuck sake..... I thought we left all this behind us in the 1950's....

Hopefully it does not spread all over the country, truely screwing everything up. Last thing we need is Bundy Ute Driving Flag Waving Mullet Rednecks speaking on "my behalf".

[​IMG]

8. mesh

mesh Active Member

well its a bit soon to tell what is actually happening from a cultural point of view; white australia as an idea has never left some peoples minds mate, and yes the media has fanned this with some vicious reporting. And ther are some true romper stomper types out there who are rubbing thier hands in glee. by that i mean proper white supremacists.

I would like to add that I am ashamed to be an australian when this happens, and saddened that good people in other parts of the world may think we are a nation of bigots.

9. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

is it just me or are we closing in on the last days of man?
    cos this seems to be happening all over the globe, you know what i mean?

10. Bad Ace

Bad Ace Close2Death

i best get last tune out first!

11. mISHKA

mISHKA Member

Nah I wouldn't go that far, I think most of its down to the lack of integration between immigrants & the countrys original residents. If these rioters ever took the time out to actually talk to the people they're smacking about and listen to their stories I'm sure the way they saw them as just a 'leech' on society would change.

A political swing a bit to the left, meaning less oppression towards foreigners, would most likely fix things up...

In the UK, we depends A LOT on imimgrant labour and a lot of people don't recognise that.

12. sidekickmc

sidekickmc MEDICINE?

too right....its depressing that the agenda on immigration/asylum seems to be dominated by the bigots at the daily mail/express

i work in the nhs -if it wasnt for migrant workers it would be totally fucked (morethan it already is)

13. logikz

lovely attitude, thinking its all going to be ok. dont know what makes you think people actually will just sit down and talk things out. would be great though wouldnt it?
    however. i call you an optimist sir, for i am convinced its all going to fuck and quick at that.

14. Dustek

Dustek Finished the PhD

People have always hated people from the other village/region/country/continent.

Seems to be calming down nowadays (the worst genocides - as in utter destruction of another race - were are a long time ago though the Nazis did their best to bring back those times)

15. sneezing7

I probably agree with you mate.....

From what I have heard there are a lot of text message going around different cities in Aus planning the next "riot". Basically the message going around is that last week was not a fair fight (500 Lebs vs 5000 "Aussies"). Personally I think this will get far worse before it gets better.....

If you have a chance listen to the online Police Scanners for Sydney. Pretty interesting stuff. I can post a link if you like?

16. logikz

thatd kick ass sneezing7 alas im at work and cant hear anything at all (which is the reason for my inactivity in the new talent forum). cheers though!

17. sneezing7

18. sidekickmc

sidekickmc MEDICINE?

dont forget milosevic et al....

19. mISHKA

mISHKA Member

These people are thinkin with basic neanderthal instincts, all it takes is a bit of media focus on the good things the immigrants do for their society to get the ball rolling.

On the other hand, some of the immigrants need to be kicked outta the country if they're gonna go around gang raping people though.

20. 12 inch grinch

12 inch grinch Active Member

fair enough if its well random fighting but shithappens so get over it :hold_hand