switching back to computer

Dj Dirty Pimp

VIP Junglist
So i bought a mac about 3 months ago, because i heard they are best for music production etc blah blah.

anyway not been a fan of the mac tbh, I put Reason on it and i cant work it for the life of me, its put me off trying anything apart from fruity, i love how fruity works, and id made decent tunes out of it too...

im tempted to go back to PC and fruity, but i dont really know where to get my pc from, dell seems good, but the sound cards they do dont look so good.

Just need advice really :( getting abit down about it, havent been able to make a tune in months

If you have a mac I would get Logic for sure!

If you want to stick with PC I would buy a good specification PC and just buy an external Soundcard with interface on an audio production store.

yeah, i would recommend at least getting logic express (cheap).

also, why abandon the mac when it is also a windows machine? you can easily run windows several different ways on the mac - then you have both!

You are going to ditch your mac, because you can't work Reason? Maybe you should try banging rocks together.

no, reason put me off, and i really like using fruity, i used it for 4 years. its very hard to change.

although banging rocks may keep me entertained for a few minutes

and i also prefer the way a pc works

Last edited:
Soundcard wise id recommend an MBox2
They usually come as a bundle with the latest copy of Protools ;)
All worth while for either PC or MAC
As for buying a PC,
Just goto a local independant computer shop and get some prices on having one built,
They can be a cheap or as expensive as you want them =]

Stick with it mate. I promise you'll find it worthwhile in the end.

Mac > Windows.

Trussss!

p.s. get Logic Express if you can't afford Pro! Then rewire Redrum into Logic. Will be the best thing you've ever done garanteed!

Back
Top Bottom