Swing Low

chimes

English bad boy
right world cup next week..i know not many loves rugby neither do i but we could win a world cup...were world number 1 as we speak...

so get behind the lads, flags out and surport...

Caution

dnbforum.com
VIP Junglist
chimes said:
right world cup next week..i know not many loves rugby neither do i but we could win a world cup...were world number 1 as we speak...

so get behind the lads, flags out and surport...
Just keep us informed on how we get on mate

Im all for us winning a world cup of any form, just not too keen personally on having to sit through any rugby matches. Its just one sport I can't really get on with.

The team has my full support though in a non spectator sort of way. Saying that though, it would be hard for me to avoid watching any English team or sports person if they were involved in a major tournament final.......

Anyway, big up and good luck to the En-ger-land, I hope they smack it.....

:boxing:

Indi

Tha Original ThreadKilla!
VIP Junglist
Actually I like rugby, although I prefer League to Union, but I'm a notherner, go figure.
Still, I hope we do win, it'd make a change.

inf0r

/!\ Dainjah /!\
VIP Junglist
Indi said:
Actually I like rugby, although I prefer League to Union, but I'm a notherner, go figure.
Still, I hope we do win, it'd make a change.

I don't like the stop/start of league rugby.. Usta play it at school, bearing in mind I was about twice the size of anyone else playing, was pure comedy playing.. Running up the field with a kid hanging on to each sleeve of me jersey lol

Reckon England's got a fighting chance of representing, got some crackin players currently.. Makes a change for England to be good at something sporty innit

Indi

Tha Original ThreadKilla!
VIP Junglist
inf0r said:
I don't like the stop/start of league rugby.. Usta play it at school, bearing in mind I was about twice the size of anyone else playing, was pure comedy playing.. Running up the field with a kid hanging on to each sleeve of me jersey lol
Yeah I used to play it at school too, but I was a midget and used to play left wing cuz I was fast as fuck. Legging it down the wing, all would be fine until some 13 stone oaf floored me at the corner. Got into some good scraps and did myself a lot of injuries playing rugby