Swine Flu

SIRUS

変なひと
VIP Junglist
christmas and new year ruining CUNT.

lost over 1 1/2 stone in a week cos of this shit.

anyone else had it?

Forau

CONCUSSION RECS
VIP Junglist
Nah but i had man flu. That shits gnarly.

;D

SIRUS

変なひと
VIP Junglist
i'm going to eat a fuck load of the dirty little stinking flu ridden snorty pink bastards now, and no mistake.

DamageCase7

Better off dead.
VIP Junglist
My mate had it when we were in Kavos, lost about the same weight as you. He was bed ridden for the last 2 days. Oh well, still went out and got pissed without him.

:D

mr karnage

deep inside the jungle
VIP Junglist
i had something in the first week of jan, i dont know what it was but one minute i felt better the next i was lying down feeling cold an shit when my temperatures red hot. but i only had it for a couple of days then i just felt like shit for the rest of the week.

mustve been some bad cold or something

Dagz

WE ARE THE MASTERS
VIP Junglist
I had wine flu very similar but only mine was self inflicted

seriously tho i was very ill for about 3 weeks dont think it was swine flu, hope your better now

Forau

CONCUSSION RECS
VIP Junglist
Girl at work milked the shit out of it when she had it. Dont even think she had it.
For swine flu you dont need a doctors note, cos you call the doctors and say you think you have swine flu and they tell you not to come into the doctors. =P

I passed up a good opportunity to get some time off. lol

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
are you sure its swine big guy? was it diagnosed? Havent heard to much about any swine related flus round here, we have Flu though, but you either get the sore throat end of it, or the stomach thing. Sounds like the stomach thing.

Could'nt hold down any food or liquids yea? just shitting and throwing up at the same time in a glorious fashion..

Well, speedy recovery slim! Haven;t seen you in a bit. Did you know young tuna poped up this week, Bless him...

Stay up

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
Apparently if we all slept with livestock in the room like we used to we'd have a much better tolerance to it. Dont think it's reached that stage yet though.

Top Bottom