Swimming

Riisu

Not the Preacher Man
VIP Junglist
general exercise/cardio vascular exercise makes you feel better. that's a fact. it releases the right kinda hormones/toxins, whatever, in your body and gives you that feel good factor.

it's such a great, nice, clean good natural buzz. no come down either! :teeth:

BoudiCat

SERIAY.
VIP Junglist
Swimming...I keep thinking I need to do this, maybe this's a sign.......??!!!
The only exercise I actually do is raving my twat off!

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
im amphibious, i was raised under water. love swimming, and ill get in whenever i get within 100 meters of an ocean. i had an experience yesterday and i think ill do a new thread on it

danfreeman1

VIP Junglist
i have thought about starting swimming like a couple of times a week.

but i wouldnt even be bothered to walk there, so what chance do i have really lol

lokki

JUNGLIST FROM DEYA
VIP Junglist
I did like swimming in public pools until I saw some old geezer spit a massive greeeny into a pool when I was swimming behind him.. since then I just look at them as big dirty toilets!

I go down the gym three times a week now and work out on the cardio machines until im ready to collapse that actually does give you a high afterwards so I know what you mean.

mzacker

^^^^/\^^^^
Yeah, sometimes I'm lazy about it as well, but it's always been worth it. Just gotta get off your arse and do it, and know that you'll be happy you did.

Fortunately, the pool I swim in is well kept, nice and clean. They don't take kindly to grimey cunts that pull nasty shit like some folks described above.