Sweet Jesus Surus Has hit the jackpot!!

Still its getting a release which is good news. Remember hearing that there was some sample clearing issues..

Besides if its out now on surus it probably means it will be up on redeye on saturday

When the Joe Seven - Untitled Monotron test presses went up on surus it was 4 weeks before the promo's were sent out, Basher & Xtrah's - Hubble test presses were up 6 weeks ago & promo's aren't out yet.
But Enei's EP did have a very swift transittion from test presses to promo's so it'll probably be any number of weeks for this

CRITICAL JUST TOOK DOWN MOB JUSTICE TWO SECONDS BEFORE I WENT TO BUY AND MOVED THE RELEASE DATE TO 12 OCT!!!!!! SERIOUS TEASE!!

CRITICAL JUST TOOK DOWN MOB JUSTICE TWO SECONDS BEFORE I WENT TO BUY AND MOVED THE RELEASE DATE TO 12 OCT!!!!!! SERIOUS TEASE!!

Knowing Surus,if u ordered early this morning,they post out allmost immediatly,so u stand a very good chance of gettin it, before Kasra gave em a slap and told em off for releasin early...

Knowing Surus,if u ordered early this morning,they post out allmost immediatly,so u stand a very good chance of gettin it, before Kasra gave em a slap and told em off for releasin early...

I phoned them and they said the new release date was around oct 12th so those keen heads this morning will literally have it 2 weeks before the promo hunters even get it!

You should never download rips... besides the fact that it completely undercuts the artist... whoever ripped it could have out of time decks, could have had the gains turned right up, could have dodgy needles, probably won't have ripped it in a lossless format.. all these things mean the track won't be anything like it was intended and will be horrid to mix. If you're going to download anything it should be the full WEB release from the label which will sound exactly as it was meant to.. in that case pure filth!

Now please can you approve my copy :)

Just dont rip it and put it online please!
This shit makes my blood boil,my tp's are like a holy grail,whoever the phantom ripper is BE WARNED!!!!.With the very small number of tp's that Surus get it dont take a rocket scientist to work out who u are...so stop that shit...

This shit makes my blood boil,my tp's are like a holy grail,whoever the phantom ripper is BE WARNED!!!!.With the very small number of tp's that Surus get it dont take a rocket scientist to work out who u are...so stop that shit...

Still..... i bet you got a copy haha

Haven't we all you little keano haha. Think you need to share the love and fed ex it to me once you've spun it a couple of times

Back
Top Bottom