Sweat a lot?!

alz

compress to impress
VIP Junglist
I know its kinda nasty, but when i mix i really get the sweat on, sometimes me hands sweat so bad its difficult to grip the vinyl, maybe i should mix with a towel around my shoulders!

Anyone else get anything like this?

when i play out i do.... hot clubs + booze + bopping about makes me sweaty noize

at home not so much, just get a towel or open a window or sumthin

yes the last place i lived at was known as the sweat box, when your bouncin round for 20mins @ 180bpm and theres 4 other peeps in the room all smokin hard heat generates quick time, always have a towel on the ready and a nice bottle of ice cold water to keep cool

i was mixing in my bed room today and the vinyl literally jus flew outta my hand, this isnt natural!

or just relax, im not sayin this works but it helps, i find if your not thinkin bout things as much its all good, the second u go plannin shit and concentrating then u get the sweats and sumtimes the shakes, might be all the bud tho thats doin that 4 me ;)

Yeh i think its just cos im 100% focused, and bopping so much to what im doin, honestly, i think mixing is definately a good form of exercise!

Back
Top Bottom