Swanwick - Synchronicity

really nice sounding track mate. need some work on the kick tho.. sounds like it could be a bit louder in the mix. Pretty chilled euphoric tune over all.. kinda reminds me of something like camo & krooked would make but with a twist.. Yeh its different, i like.

I agree wholeheartedly. The drums (esp. kick) could use a little muscle, but everything else is pretty sweet. I especially like the little edge in the bass on the intro. The dannybyrdish vocals are getting a little old but it sounds good so who cares.

yeah this is quite good mate, i think the drums need a better mixdown ,but tis good for ya age if u dnt mind me sayin

learn a bit about the forum first, check some other tunes out, comment, then youll have more people willing to listen to your tracks.

nice little tune, as people said the drums sound like they wanna be big and punchy but its just not there, the whole things a little bright and thin for my tastes but eh..

also your age is irrelevant!

thanks for all the positive comments :)

yeah i might do a re master and make the kick louder, its strange cause in all of my previous tracks my kick drum was usually too loud lol :P

and yeah i'll try and use the forum more :)

Back
Top Bottom